Long time reader first time poster! Engine input

Add

Hiya,

Been driving Z's since I had a L's licence and the only type of car I have owned since. I currently drive and 83 s130 manual not into go karts. I am looking at converting the s130 into a hill climb car. 1) The old L28E is looking for a refresh soon and was wondering what ideas u may have for me? I already have extractors and slotted rotors installed. Looking at coil over suspension some time this year. While building a stroker engine would be good, I was also considering a twin turbo concept. Ne Imput would be appreciated.

Thanks

Add

You can still purchase new twin turbo manifolds from TRUST aka GReddy see this link for the part number - not sure but I think the twin is only for the S30 aka 240z/260z with the single listed for the S130. Go down to GReddy Turbo Parts then Sus.Turbo.Ex.Manifold

http://www.trust-power.com/overseas/products.html

Cost - well lets say not cheap at 200,000 yen for the twin system for the S30 and 190,000 yen for the S130 single. Remember hand made from Stainless Steel so that is $2130 AUD today (www.xe.com) for the twin and $2020 AUD for the single + shipping and taxes...wow :shock:

Would be a beast with one of those on though