Photo

WANT AN ACCURATE SUPERCHEAP AUTO PRICE INSTEAD OF RISKING GETTING A INXPERIENCED

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Huw

Huw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

odd question for you Kobes (or anyone else who would know)....

have ordered the 15/1 early 280zx master from Supercheap Mentone a week or two back and haven't heard a peep out of them.
Last I heard the supplier had not told them a shipment date.

Any idea on the turnaround on these things?

As I couldn't find the part at my local brake guy and he said they were no longer available.....having paid and needing it in the next week or so I am starting to wonder.

Huw

#22 pauly_adams

pauly_adams

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

i checked the pbr website it stated that it is no longer availible the part number is JB1361. give your local store a call and ask them what is going on give them the part number and see if the parts match up alternativly call me at my store on (02) 6024 3733 and ask for paul as i can check for sure if it is still avialible or not.

cheers pauly

#23 Huw

Huw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:00 PM

Hey Pauly, thanks for the offer. Better Brakes confirmed for me that PBR no longer has the part.

I also spoke with Supercheap Auto again today (2-3 weeks after ordering and paying for the part) and insisted that they call the supplier. According to Supercheap Mentone, who called the supplier this afternoon (after some hassling)  ATAP (Protex) has discontinued the 15/16 Brake MC.

Huw

#24 dazzed

dazzed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

Hey kobes , i rang up a well known auto store last week to purchase a brake master cylinder for a 1970 240z , they tell me it is no longer available, and that later 240 and 260 are different, i thought bit odd,  so i checked a later one against the 1970 model one and sure enough they are different, i still havnt obtained one yet, would you mind checking up on that for me , thanks ,Dazzed

#25 Dan260Z

Dan260Z

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:18 AM

G'day,

Could you advise if supercheap can source an S30 RH tie rod end, and if so, how much?

http://catalogue.roa...t_number/TE860R

cheers!

Daniel

#26 pauly_adams

pauly_adams

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:49 PM

if I remember I will have a look for you moz, im fairly sure we can get them as we order from the company that deals with road safe products

#27 zr240

zr240

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:26 AM

Hi guys
Don't get so much time to go on the forum at the moment but don't forget you can call me at moorabbin auto spares, I can get tie rods,etc no prob.

9555 5551

As its a locally owned small business I sometimes get very busy, but more than happy to help out with zed plus other car parts

Ash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users