A pair of Datsun 240Z NEW OLD STOCK (BRAND NEW) Tail lights

zed24t

They come in the original packaging from Japan.

What you get is a pair Left and Right tail lights in their respective Nissan packaging with part numbers and Made in Japan stamped on the boxes.

THESE ARE NOT A REPRODUCTION BUT THE ORIGINAL "Koito" manufactured tail lights. (Yes you can buy the lenses reproduced but they do not have the genuine "Koito" stamping on the lenses or the backing plate.)

This pair of tail lights is Ideal for spares as these are no longer produced, for that avid collector or the person going through a ground up restoration. If you are a Z enthusiast you will know the value of these lights.

For Overseas buyers I am happy to ship via UPS or whom ever you choose (At buyers expense), once payment is received.

For local buyers around Australia please add freight at under $30 including insurance, happy to pack securely to ensure safe arrival.

Prefered payment is direct deposit or COD on pick up.

Genuine buyers only

(please note these are currently on ebay)

post-568-144023602463_thumb.jpg

post-568-144023602466_thumb.jpg

post-568-144023602473_thumb.jpg

Great Googamooga! I think if they're worth that much, I'll stick to reproductions, I don't think I'd lose much sleep from the lack of 'Koito' stamped on them.

If I needed them for my project I think it would be more viable to go and buy another 240z and part the rest of it out, at that rate!

Dear All,

First of all thankyou (stevo_gj). for posting the price. I did not post the price intentionally as I only wanted to direct people who were Genuine buyers of original NOS, but appreciate it nontheless, no issue at all.

Sorry If I have affended anyone with the price, however that is what I want for them. If you are happy with reproductions that's perfectly fine.  If these are not of interest again that's fine. I appreciate the interest.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Cheers.

John.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Datsun Restore in the US used to make replica lenses but their website is down.

http://www.datsunrestore.com/

If you don't care for the Koito branded lenses then that would be your best bet. Otherwise you are looking to try and find an NOS set via Nissan or eBay US.