R.I.P. Kyle (K240Z/oozla) Fattoretto - 4/10/1983 to 17/12/2010

C.A.R.

Kyle, Do not know what to say that has not been said. Did not get to personally Meet you, but your posts and updates where always something that inspired me with my zed. You will be missed mate, and my thoughts go out to your family.

I am strugling to put into words what i thininking, You will be missed mate, and it does feel like you have become a mate.

RIP

Kyle

Kobes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so sad to hear. I'm sorry he couldn't get the help he needed. I suffer from depression too and you just have to remember the bad place your in now doesn't last forever and to look for the bright side of things. Please ask for help from friends and family. Life is too hard to do things on your own.

RIP

In the imortal words of George Castanza from Seinfeld, I am speechless, I am without speech...

tragic ...R.I.P

Over the years Ive had 2 mates who have taken their lives during the X-mas period...

my deepest condolences to Kyles family......

Kyle, why oh why didn't you say something, we had such a good time at the BBQ , how could we see this coming. I can not belive this has happend. I am in total shock and disbelief.. Thoughts go out to family and friends . R.I.P. So sad.

Although I've never met almost any of you, I read your posts and build threads and and almost feel like one of your mates.

I certainly would have bought Kyle a beer if we were ever at a pub and I'm sorry and shoked to hear made this decision.

Kyle was a great guy who could be trusted. Extremely sad to find this out while simply relaxing and browsing the net, can't imagine how his family and closer friends are coping

sad that this is proof of how easy it is to hide whats really going on in anyones mind. i only hope he didn't feel like his car was the only reason any of us valued his company

R.I.P Kyle, now you are at peace, be sure to login from up there and keep an eye on us.

I'm sure everyone will agree, compared to other forums I feel this one is made from thoroughly decent members. Even though many of us have not met each other, we do regard it as a family.

I have never met Kyle, but have followed his posts and like other members have said, his enthusiasm comes through strong through his keystrokes.

I am not usually an emotional person, but this tragedy and the posts here have exposed a bond we have as members, whether you knew it or not.

We all feel hopelessness sometime or another and as other people have said.....reach out and say something.

Sincerest condolences to your family, my thoughts are with you.

Mike.

http://www.vicimportsclub.com/forums/thread-4042-page-3.html

Makes me even sadder....

18th Dec is a Memorial / Awearness Crusie

I forgot all my login details so cant retrieve details

Well it's that time again!

Finally the mods/staff have come together to organise one last VIC event for the year and bring in 2011.

Date: Saturday December 18th 2010

Time: 11am meet for a 11:40am departure

Destination: Changed, no longer mt macedon

We estimate this to be about 125km each way. So be sure to fill up before hand.

INITIAL MEET LOCATION - CORNER HUME/SYDNEY RD & COOPER STREET (see map)

MEET POINT HERE (Google being out of date; this building is now demolished, minus the carpark)

There are both entry/exits from the 'real' Hume hwy for Cooper st for people planning to get there.

The only toilets at the meet point are some bushes/trees so if you have a bladder the size of a pinenut go beforehand.

If you do not come with enough petrol there is a BP HERE on the other side of the Hume. We will not be waiting for people once we start to head off though so please do so beforehand.

Cruise notes will also be available on the day.

SE PRE MEET: http://www.vicimportsclub.com/forums/thread-3957.html

Please take note of the following cruise/event guidelines:

http://www.vicimportsclub.com/forums/ann...ent-2.html

http://www.vicimportsclub.com/forums/ann...ent-3.html

• Administrators

Hey guys,

I read this last night and didn't know what to say, I've been reading everyone's messages again today and still don't really know what to say. I never met Kyle, and likewise I've never met many of you - however it doesn't really matter because we read each other's posts we interact on almost a daily basis. In my eyes that makes us all friends and in some ways family.

So it's really sad when you hear of someone's passing, especially in circumstances like this. I think what's important has already been said, if you ever feel depressed or something is getting you down please talk with friends and family. I can't imagine how he must have been feeling or how anyone must feel when they decide to take their own life.

My condolences go out to everyone who knew Kyle better than I and especially to his family.

R.I.P Kyle.

As an avid reader of the lives and times of a lot of people that have gone through things that we will never experience I find it hard to believe that people like Kyle choose to take this path. Although we will never know what triggers this tragic decision to end ones life we must remain vigilant to recognise change in friends and family members behaviour should they need our help. As Rev has stated we are all Z family members and we should never be frightened to talk to someone if we have problems. As a cancer survivor I know first hand the value of family and friends and the ability to talk to people and get the shit out of your system that makes you think crasy things. Anyone that has the need to talk just PM me and I will ring you. I am a survivor. My thoughts are with Kyles family and friends at this tragic time.

RIP :'(

Hi all,

I was just chatting to Mick from S.A. on facebook a few moments ago, and explained to him that after the year Ive had and my son only just now getting back to his old self, I decided to log on pull the finger out and get on with the job, then I logged onto facebook and saw the news about Kyle.

What I wrote there is what I'd like to post in this thread, I know in my time of need months ago, many of you not only via this site but also through phone calls texts etc helped me through a bad time in my life, and this motly crew of members, whether I have met them, or only ever disagreed with some at the worst of times via the forum are my second family.

I realised we are all here for one and other not only our cars, hopefully that realisation may touch others who are in a similar situation to Kyle and prompt them to reach out to others here, to late for Kyle but not for others..........

To Kyle...........

"Kyle, it would be wrong to pass myself as a friend like the many others who have posted here, but on the "Z" forum we are all family and the loss of or by one is felt by many, we all at one time or another have had the thought of passing over at our own hand, no one will know the torment or reasons for your decision, b...ut no one can judge either, may you find the peace you sort........with deppest regrets that our words to one and other were only ever by the net and not face to face, rest in eternal peace Buddy....... Sirpent "Z" John. "

Having been their I know how dark it can be, Unfortunately some do not see the light around the corner, there is also the embarrassment, so many do not speak about it because you fear others will think you are weak , But as stated by other on this site we have been there and came back, so can you, you just need to talk to someone.

R.I.P mate.

Tony

I've been thinking about this since I heard and I'm still stumped. I spoke to Kyle at the Christmas BBQ and he told me he had settled into a new job and came across content. He spent over an hour speaking to my wife Nicole and playing our 9 month old princess, Hana. When we left Nicole told me he was so attentive to the little one, picking off the occasional stray ant and the occasional bit of grass. I now wonder how he must have been reflecting on life and the dark parts he must have been in of his own. I know a few of the members here but we often don't get to see each other frequently in person and people often will not expresss how they feel with friends in the flesh let alone online, it's such a tragedy that it can come to this. It was a sad time for Auszcar when Warren Halliday passed not too long ago and now to see young Kyle leave us in this way leave's the heart heavy.

I remember Kyle riding in my car in an Apollo Bay overnight cruise we did that was down the Great Ocen Road a couple of years back. It was on the way up that you have one of the best roads in Australia from Lorne to appolo Bay, 60km of bliss driving. We got into a pretty good pace but it started raining. We got into a few sweeping bends with a cliff wall on one side and double armco barrier on the other that was meant to stop cars dropping into the rocks of the sea below. Back end got loose and eventually came right around, amazing that we did'nt hit the barrieir or the wall but once that car stopped we just sat their for a second and looked at each other in amazement. I cooled down abit on my driving since that day and Kyle and I settled in for the remaining part of the ride to a much slower pace and more chit chat and laughs.

Sulio