Qld christmas meet 2010

stevo_gj

Hey guys,

Updated:

"QLD Christmas BBQ Sat 11th December 2010

Time: 1pm - 6pm

Sausages and salads provided. BYO any other meat and drinks

Location: Kedron (PM me or sushi for address and to let us know you are coming)

All welcome, z car or not.

If you have a fold out chair, please bring it along"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do the 20th both BullZ and PeterT can make it, whereas the 12th Matt (PZG) can make it.

If we do organise it for the 20th there isn't much notice.. How about this: If we can get 7 people interested in the BBQ on the 20th by this coming Sunday then we'll have it then, if not then we will postpone it until the 12th. Sound fair?

So far interest on the 20th:

1 Me

2 Shaun

3 Peter

4 Zac? (bullZ) can you confirm this?

5 Casey (Z) can you confirm this?

6 Stevefox? depending on Z?

If it happens at my place on the 20th it will byo drinks and a plate and chip in for the meat. Plate can be a salad or sweets or munchies. {chips etc} See how we go. I am at Loganholme just to mention the location. If it is a goer I will post address etc. Do you agree Steve. 8)

Ah damnit! Sorry man I'm detoxing from the daily red bulls I was drinking during exams..

Well yeah then we only have four confirmed for the 20th. Can anyone else chime in with their availabilities to help us pick the date? I'm leaning towards December but really need more feedback.

Hey fellow Z nuts, as I have said the 20th Nov is the only date available for me and the use of my place as I have work commitments and other Christmas functions to attend. Shaun you are welcome to come early and have a steak, but I need to know what is happening by tomorrow night at the latest or I am out. I understand this is a busy time of year for everyone and if we can't make it than it maybe a good idea  to organise a new year get together starting from now. As i can see not many people are interested at the moment only the diehards. Please reply by Saturday night as I am out of town next week. 8)

I'm okay for either the 20th or something in the new year, I would however need to know when abouts it would be as I'm also going to Japan early next year >.>

As i can see not many people are interested at the moment only the diehards. . 8)

Diehard newbie maybe  :P