Car and Bike Meeting Morgan Park 25th 26th September

PZG302

As the title says, Morgan Park at Warwick will be hiolding a car and bike race meeting the last weekend of September.

As part of this meeting the Production Sports Car Racing Association will be holding round 3 of their Enduro series with a one hour race as well as a couple of sprint races for the driver and co-driver over the weekend.

I will be taking the green monster out for a run and to hopefully suprise some of the runners up here with their new fangled race cars. I have also managed to twist Dat2kman's arm to have a punt as my co driver for the weekend.

For anyone with a PCC or better licence who wants to have a drive the supp regs are now out, and if you only have a 2S licence there will be regularity as well.

Other classes running will be Group N tourers and some historic sports cars according to the supp regs. Superkarts and about 5 bike classes will also be having a run.

At this stage I may also be trying a superkart out to scare the bejusus out of me on the Friday to help with some weight reduction :o

All in all it should be a great weekend, and it also looks like we will be running on the full 3km of circuit.

Here's a link to the Prod Sports web site for some more general info on the Enduro series....http://www.prodsports.com.au/