Funny/Bad/Stupid rego plates

sydney mike

Sorry if this has been done before, really bored so decided to start this post. Seen a funny witty plate lately? Or one that has you thinking WTF? Or just plain dumb. Apologies if you find your plate here.(ONARUN)  ;D

Best - "DANGER" I last saw this plate on a french blue V8 powered 200B SX  many years ago.

???- U16YET

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of years back down on Wickham Road in Victoria saw a council van (parking inspector) with the plates: SHT ... (don't remember the number).....couldn't think of a more apt description for a meter maid....but was too busy laughing to take a photo.

saw one other day " ISPEED " didnt think it was the smartest choices myself

another was "TAXTOY" saw local truck driver with it first on a suzuki swift couple years later was on commdore ss last time i saw it had it on new Landcruiser guess he buys new car instead of paying tax

Really thought the mazda 121 with NO FEAR was going a bit far though

mick

7, 2?? Eh?

I forgot about my boss' wife's plate. "TUKNROLL", I work at an upholstry shop. :D

My previous boss (sorta still work there though), has the plate SJ X 4. With him, his wife and two kids, there are 4 of them, they all have the first and last initial of S and J.

• 3 months later...