Sign in to follow this  
sydney mike

Funny/Bad/Stupid rego plates

Sorry if this has been done before, really bored so decided to start this post. Seen a funny witty plate lately? Or one that has you thinking WTF? Or just plain dumb. Apologies if you find your plate here.(ONARUN)  ;D

Best - "DANGER" I last saw this plate on a french blue V8 powered 200B SX  many years ago.

???- U16YET

Seen a while ago a badly done ricer with plates "QUP4ME". Plenty of others but thankfuly I don't remember them.

"Do You zedzed me"??  or "do ?? me"??

Couple of years back down on Wickham Road in Victoria saw a council van (parking inspector) with the plates: SHT ... (don't remember the number).....couldn't think of a more apt description for a meter maid....but was too busy laughing to take a photo.

saw one other day " ISPEED " didnt think it was the smartest choices myself

another was "TAXTOY" saw local truck driver with it first on a suzuki swift couple years later was on commdore ss last time i saw it had it on new Landcruiser guess he buys new car instead of paying tax

Really thought the mazda 121 with NO FEAR was going a bit far though

mick

Just last week saw a 80yr old gent driving an early 1990's nissan Pulsar with  "7"    plate had to be worth $100K !! :o

7, 2?? Eh?

I forgot about my boss' wife's plate. "TUKNROLL", I work at an upholstry shop. :D

My previous boss (sorta still work there though), has the plate SJ X 4. With him, his wife and two kids, there are 4 of them, they all have the first and last initial of S and J.

Family friend used to have I-HAMMA as a plate on his Porsche. Local police used to wave and smile as he drove by...  ;)

One of the blokes at work has SLAMND on his caddy.

on a van in brizzy somewhere i saw KFC 069

on a white/maroon sunshine state plate had pictures of it until my old iphone shat itself lol

spotted a 6-7 year old boring Audi A4 last thursday morning just up from my place with numerical plates  "240"  ....ho-huuum.  :'(

I saw the number plate ZEDMAN a month or so ago near Eastern Creek.

Cool plate, trouble is, it was on one of those trucks that pick up waste skips from building sites.  :o

Pete.