#1 warrenz

warrenz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 09:15 PM

Hi Gav,

I visited the old forums over the weekend as I kept getting an error message "cold not find VicZcar.com". Do you encounter this as I get it at least once a week.

Anyway the main point of this post, when I visited the old forums there were 3 visitors also on the site. There is no link or message to say these are old and click here for the new forums.

Do you think that is a good idea or at all possible javascript:emoticon(':idea:')
Idea

Cheers
Warren

#2 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,651 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:33 PM

Yes I have found the site to be done quite a few more times than i'd like. I believe it's our hosting company and our site viczcar.com resides on a server that has a few issues from time to time.

I have spoken to their tech support quite a few times and the last time our site went down i asked if there was anything I could do about it. He suggested that I request to have our site transferred to another server since the one it's on has some issues.

The site hasn't stayed down for too long a period but if we keep getting the same problem then I'll be on their backs since they do guarantee 100% uptime or something similar.

The old forums can still be found through search engines. I'm hoping to make a few changes soon so that we can fix a few of these problems. Just been busy with other work at the moment.

Cheers,
Gavin. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users