Lurch’s ‘Early Girl’ 240Z!

Thanks guys :)

It's just under 800sqm Mike.

Gav, the only hours spent in that disgrace of a shed will be the hours (minutes?) pulling it down!

I have plans for a nice large 7.2mtr wide, 7.5mtr deep, 4mtr high workshop where the current one(s) sits, in the new year ;)

• 7 months later...

Looking nice Lurch you must really be settled in now.

Pretty much mate.

Just finishing the shed off at the moment... ;)

When are plugging in that fridge again mate  ;) must be time for another visit to you :) 

You only visited us late last week mate! ::)

Oh, and Jane & I took the Zed over to Meeniyan for lunch on Sunday:

q131.jpg

• 1 year later...

Looks like suspension upgrades to me, no front struts and rear springs/shocks missing.

Probably easier to drop whole rear strut if you were replacing the rear strut/hub, so looks like just inserts/springs to me.

You people need to be more observant!  That's not Lurch's shed!  If it was something as simple as coil-overs he would probably make room in his shed - by finishing that farking 'scort! or rolling out the bus.

That looks a lot like the fabled business and place of wonder operated by LC & PMC!!!  In that magical place almost anything goes.

L36 (34, 32, 31)?  CV's?  LSD?  5 stud/wildwoods?  6 speed box?  Forced induction?  Carbon tail shaft?  Full AZC suspension/brake kit? or all of the above???

Or it might just be coil-overs?  But surely the struts would be laying on the floor?  Surely he would have removed bottom pin before he undid the top strut mounts?

Or is Sirpent right?  A flux capacitor powered hovercraft?  How will he control understeer?

Only time will tell - 'cause Lurch wont!!