Vic Jag Club Meeting (Confirmed) 17th June 7pm

620Z

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a night. I reckon our biggest turn out. 32 people in total. Rev and Lurch thanks for putting your cars on display and giving a breif chat about them. I am sure everyone enjoyed that. We downed 13 pizza's and then sat down to watch the Tassie DVD. A bit scratchy due to some quick put together but I think people got an idea of what the trip was about.

Cost to the Club on the night was around $300- but we were happy to put that on since we had money in the kitty. Also thanks to a two who contributed some cash on the night even though it was a freeby. We had a few new people along and I hope you are all inspired by Rev's car to get working on your Zeds ready for some future drive days. I am sure some pics will appear up later.

Thanks for attending. A great night had by all. Any donations in to the ANZ Bank account are appreciated as these go directly towards funding nights like this. (Paypal is for covering website costs if you want to go in that direction)  :D

Cheers

Thanks to all you guys for welcoming my new Zed last night.  It's always a bit nerve racking when you are putting your own work 'out there' as I know it's probably not as good as you can get from the 'pro's' but the beauty of it is neither do you have such a hole in your bank balance!

Great to meet some new faces and always great to catch up with 'mates' who are more than just forum members.

Thanks Craig again for your organising of this event however I now have more grey hair trying to get the Zed finished for this get together ;D

Rev.

Many thanks to Craigus for organizing the night & to Suls for organizing the Pizza.

Was great to catch up with everyone again & my apologies if I didn't get round to speaking to you or my sincere apologies if I did speak to you... :-\

The car's look great on display & with a turnout that big, it's pretty clear the Jag clubrooms are a fantastic place to meet.

See you at the next one - Cheers!

Sorry I couldn't make it guys  :(  But i have to say judging from pics, the cars look fantastic. Lurch, red seems to suit the zeds best I think, you lucky bugger thats a great car! Rev, the zed has turned out fantastic, side decals really suit, would easily put RockyAuto to shame!  :) Congrats guys. 

Just wondering, did anyone happen to get a pic, or know the username (or contact details) of the bloke who had the U12 TRX out in the parking lot? I talked to him but can't remember his name, I know a few people who are interested in how his front bumper looks but I didn't get any photos.

Cheers.

Lurch, Geez Im tempted to grab Scott W and we get one of those cheap flights and attend a meeting  ;D

Dave, your car looks delicious...I cant for the life of me work out what colour it really is  :o the pics show bright yellow, your pics when you sprayed it looked orangey, & the youtube clip shows it as a soft mustard colour...its amazing how fluro-lights can change a colour. well done

Very sad I didn't make it down. My heater lines were split and I had to replace them all. Sounds like it would have been a great night to attend and I was looking forward to meeting more of the crew.