AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

My next message will just say " Some guys are coming....." Its not a nice thing to do to anyone but here we are!

Dimitri

There are a few of us up in SE Qld - so I trust one of us can resolve for you...

Apparently the seller fell ill and was unable to get the car packed into a carton for my courier to pickup. Now calls / sms's go unanswered. his son was the last to message me about 2 months ago..

Could there be the chance of the seller being dead?

• Moderators

Could there be the chance of the seller being dead?

Don't think so... the many times I have tried ringing the mobile a recorded message says "phone is off or not in an area" and other times it rings out meaning the phone runs flat then someone plugs it into a charger again. So someone is checking the phone. Also, he is on Bookface and has had some activity well after I bought the car. I'm sure he's thinking he has other things to worry about other than me wanting to pickup the car but at least refund my

cash! If anyone can help, I can PM you his address in Kallangur...

I think someone else from another forum mentioned he can pay him a visit so I can wait to see what happens in the next few days..

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Hi

A real longshot, but would anyone be bringing an empty car trailer from Brisbane / SE Queensland to Sydney in the next week or two ? Looking to get a car from Ballina to Hornsby.

Will cover all costs plus some extra.

Cheers

PB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Anyone near Trafalgar, VIC, who could pick up and post a carby for me?

I will reciprocate by offering a drive of an LS1/250GTO - one day!

Thanks

I can think of one or two members out that way  ;)

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend anyone to transport two old 240z from Gold Coast to Melbourne?

One of the 240Z is in bits but rolling.

Would much appreciate any input. Would hate to have to tow on a trailer x 2 trips.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post.

Ps. I have been creaping in these forums for years but never posted until recently, did not have the money to start so was just dreaming and learning from you lot, great forum.

Will start a build thread shortly.

Tomas

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Just wondering if anyone is near or around the area of Narellan Vale in NSW? Theres a motorbike stand I'd like to be picked up as the seller doesn't want to post...if anyone can help that'll be great. Will be compensated for time and effort :)

This is the stand:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorbike-Anderson-Paddock-Stand-/111686185657

• Moderators

Just wondering if anyone is near or around the area of Narellan Vale in NSW? Theres a motorbike stand I'd like to be picked up as the seller doesn't want to post...if anyone can help that'll be great. Will be compensated for time and effort :)

This is the stand:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Motorbike-Anderson-Paddock-Stand-/111686185657

Yep, visit the area twice a month for work.

And hopefully will have reason to come down to Melb in a month or so and towing a trailer  ;)

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Travel Dates: leaving sydney 28.8.15 - leaving lismore 7.9.15

Travel Journey Points From A to B: Sydney to lismore, via pacific hwy/thunderbolts/new england highway

will also hit brisbane and the gold coast sometime during my stay

Space Available: Car Boot, and possibly passenger footwells

Willing to delivery: Free of Charge, just a nice thanks and a wave

Willing to Ship: prefer clean and not too large - but try your luck

GUYS DESPERATE HERE

need some parts picked up from redcliffe QLD to bring down to as close as possible to Tasmania, Melbourne Sydney what ever. SO i can the organised boxing and shipping. Parts consist of a center console and odds and sods.

ANYONE OUT THERE willing, happy to pay