AusZcar Member Courier Services - Z Courier Service

gav240z

G'day all,

Is anyone likely to be travelling between Narree Warren and Kilmore/Lancefield in the forseeable future?

Or even Narree warren and Springvale on the 17th??  I need to get an air compressor from NW to a beautiful part of the world known as Springfield (between Kilmore and Lancefield)

zero four one double nine double seven double four seven

Anyone?  Surley someone is coming from Narree to Springa on Thursday?  Please?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Leaving Sydney on Sunday and driving to the snow, will be staying at a small town called Talbingo just outside Tummut on the Snowy Mountain Highway

Have room for small packages

( maygz keep your comment to yourself  ;D ;D ;D)

Loui

Ohhhhh!  That's not fair Loui! 

With such a big opening and such a small package, it will rattle around the whole trip!  Enjoy the snow mate ..... don't break a leg.

Get your car off my rotisorrie!!

Know its a long shot - but I need a 280zx bonnet transported from Melbourne to Hobart (or at least TAS).  I will be collecting 280zx later in month from Melbourne with many spares but not enough room for the extra bonnet. 

If no-one able to help than can anyone suggest cheapest way to freaight - doesnt need to arrive quickly as it's a long way done the list for reno.  just need to get it here !!.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated

1981 280zx Targe L28 5Sp (1st project)

1981 280zx Targa L28 Auto (2nd project)

1979 290zx (parts car)

Lost of spare bits - more needed

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having real trouble organising getting an L28 from Bunbury to Perth. Apparently it costs nearly as much to do that trip as it costs to get it to Brisbane. Does anyone live in Perth or Bunbury that might be making the 3 hour drive in the next month?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I'm heading up to Canberra on the 7th Jan for maybe a day or two.. If anyone wants anything small to medium-ish transported either way, let me know! I'm taking an X-trail so I'll have some room but not for a motor or bonnet etc..

• Moderators

I have fit a pallet with a 4cyl engine on it in an x-trail...  :)  It was a tight fit lol.

I am still looking for anyone coming down from Queensland :)

Was that with 3 kids and a wife? hahaha Seats will all have to stay up for this trip!

• 2 months later...