Hunterzed's last of the round eyes

Hey all. Thought I'd start my build up thread for my 1982 280zx. As most of you know my first one saw an untimely end with as part of the recent spate of idiots running into zeds. Its almost been like a contagious disease. Well I did a run down to Melbourne and saw glen and picked up a shiny heart for my new project.

motor.jpg?t=1272501639

I'll get some pics of the shell that I have on my next break but here are my plans for starters.

I'm going to eliminate the crome and drip rails around the windscreen and side glass as well as smooth the rear end similar to simon's 280 but with a few differences. As with most I'm still thinking about the rear tail lights. I may just french them in a little to smooth the look. Still thinking of the front end as well. I'd like to come up with a more modern front bumper. I need to jump in the car and go visit Ben at Otomoto as well to chat about some ideas and get some goodies.

I'll update this thread as I can and I promise to get plenty of pics as I go along. ;)