Lurch has done what now?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Lurch has done what now?

• Bought Sulio's Car
    • Decided to tie the knot
    • Bought Ash's Race Car
    • None of the above
    • Bought a 370z

Ok, For all you shell shocked soul's out there that are now sitting somewhere in a dark corner of your garage looking at your projects in a fetal position after learning that lurch has called it a day and that your decaying rust ridden rides now have no one to make them whole again, I thought I'd share 2 rumors floating about as to why this has all happened so suddenly.

#1 Lurch is getting married and has asked me to be best man and rev to conduct the ceremony.........

#2 Lurch recently purchased some CAMS approved race attire as per one of his threads and is in the process of buying Ash's race car.

Which is the most likely you ask?, well a call to the bridal registry at Myer's should clear up the first one, I'd say it's #2 considering the shmick gear he recently purchased and the fact he is off loading his S30.

• Moderators

Usually when things start to get liquidated, its always for reasons of either marital, financial or both that are about to happen. Same as what has been selling on eBay from Chris Muldoon; mortgage and wedding... Most of the time that is!

C'mon fellas lets try not and spread crazy rumors. I do know the truth on the Lurch front. He has confided in me that he recently came across some information on the Lochness Monster and is raising funds for exploration's in the Loch and enough equipment for a documentary. I am personally looking forward to seeing the film.

Cheers,

Sulio

My theory is he bought Sulios car.

Why I say that. Well he had Sulios car to do work on it while he was OS and some comments he made about the car.

Second Sulio selling his car shortly after he gets a depo from mysterious buyer and no more details.

Than suddenly lurch is clearing his stuff out.

This is my theory from putting few posts together.

Lurch buying a 370z nah he loves his s30s too much to be selling it for new model he rather have the s30. And I know he likes Sulios a fair bit than again who doesn't .

So I guess we find out who's right soonish.

Till then let's have some more theories.

Usually when things start to get liquidated, its always for reasons of either marital, financial or both that are about to happen.

Maybe he's expecting a child........ little Lurch.

Or is that name already taken for something *cough* someone else?

Ha Ha very amusing.

Has anyone actually thought of calling the guy and actually asking him? I have a theory which is none of the above/below and thought I would give him some time before calling. Lurcho's expect a call in  the next few days. Not to put an end to the gossip but to check everything is ok on a personal level.

Cheers

I see three options:

1. Lurch is laughing at as all for having no life and trying to turn his into Days of Our Zeds;

2. Lurch will tell us all and end our imagining/playing/making shite up;

3. lock this thread!!

That is a better poll.

Lurch, I've already spoken to the 'minister for all that is fun' and there will be no extra fun for me until I've finished the fences around the farm - no tractor allowed!!!!  I would love to get into your body  :-*

Yeah I hope this is a GOOD thing, not something necessary for unfortunate reasons. I did think about it but didn't want to bring the tone down.

That said I hope everything is alright in Lurch world. If you need a hand with anything I'm sure more than a few of us would be willing to help.

He has gotten a job on an oil rig, fly in fly out and now has bucket loads of cash to buy the 370z but no time to restore other peoples cars.

Am I close?