Sign in to follow this  
RB30X

Wrecking another 280ZX

Hey man,

Front bumper looked in good nick - how's the grill right below it? and the back bumper? shipping to canberra price please.. how much each because I might not take them all...

Cheers,

Dylan

- Radiator Grille  $185.95

- Bumper            $234.70

- Bumper Face    $89.99

The whole lot ;)  $600

- Radiator Grille  $185.95

- Bumper            $234.70

- Bumper Face    $89.99

The whole lot ;)  $600

o.O adding the three gets me below 515 - are those prices not including shipping - also u were talking about selling both cars for a grand and now u want 600 for 3 pieces? i'd be better off buying both and selling what i don't need.. end up a LOT cheaper man

- also u were talking about selling both cars for a grand and now u want 600 for 3 pieces? i'd be better off buying both and selling what i don't need.. end up a LOT cheaper man

Go for it.

I didn't buy those cars they were for sale.

All that is really salvegable from this car is the bumper itself and I can't see you actually paying for such a 'non rare' item to be shipped down to Canberra. I've had enough of people wasting my time with these parts.

Go for it.

I didn't buy those cars they were for sale.

All that is really salvegable from this car is the bumper itself and I can't see you actually paying for such a 'non rare' item to be shipped down to Canberra. I've had enough of people wasting my time with these parts.

I didn't realise querying something in a "Parts for Sale" section was wasting your time - so you jacked up the price. No thanks

What would you expect to pay for a second hand bumper including frieght to Canberra from Townsville QLD? $20????

frieght qwould be the more expensive bit, oversized item and all that.

20 sounds reasonable, depending on freight comany maybe 30.

calm down guys jeez

spanish if you don't like his prices dont buy them, I don't think what he's asking is unreasonable and he is right you can probably get them cheaper locally.

i'm not sure that rb30x intended to quote you a higher price he may have simply added it up wrong. maybe if you had been more polite with your reply he would have corrected his price to $500

+1 stevo_gj

civillity towards one another will beget more detailed answers when you are in a spot of bother re what part fores where and what do I do with the extra bolts i probably should have extra ...:)

I know for sure my car would be a rolling fail, half completed and ziptied back together due to lack of mechanical knowledge from myself without the help of other forum members along the way.  Just gotta ask nicely

I do apoligise. I've spent many hours recently replying to people, removing parts to take and send photos of, only to have people offer me sweet FA for the part/s regardless. I know this is a for sale thread and you have every right to enquire but you got me at a bad time. There are some gentlemen on here that are a pleasure to do business with as they understand how much effort on the sellers behalf there is to remove the part/s, package the item/s then organise freight and they offer and pay accordingly, even organise the freight themselves. Then there's other people who can't comprehend that and want to pay $2 for an engine or front bumper and have it sent halfway across the country for $5.

I'm just going to remove the diff, axles and head off this car including intake manifold and its going to get crushed, even the F54 block.

I notice there is a section that has peeled of from that sticker, must be why it started rusting. lol

calm down guys jeez

spanish if you don't like his prices dont buy them, I don't think what he's asking is unreasonable and he is right you can probably get them cheaper locally.

i'm not sure that rb30x intended to quote you a higher price he may have simply added it up wrong. maybe if you had been more polite with your reply he would have corrected his price to $500

I'm perfectly calm - I'm just telling it as it is... I too am sick of being ripped off (not by people on this forum) but for him to come back with a sarcastic comment like 20 bucks?

I'm not buying them, hence why i said no THANKS.

I'm not trying to cause an argument and I have nothing against the guy - I merely asked how much parts were, then questioned his addition.. wouldn't you do the same?

I'm glad there's people like Tim who manage to find the time to do this with all his other commitments. I scored sum parts and they were even sand blasted, although packing them in a jack daniels box was just plain teasing!  :'(  Thanks mate!  :P   

Spanish, i bought a parts car 4yrs ago and i still manage to get spares off it, might be the way to go if you have the space.

I'm glad there's people like Tim who manage to find the time to do this with all his other commitments. I scored sum parts and they were even sand blasted, although packing them in a jack daniels box was just plain teasing!  :'(  Thanks mate!  :P   

Spanish, i bought a parts car 4yrs ago and i still manage to get spares off it, might be the way to go if you have the space.

i appreciate he took the time to price them all - i just think his final price was jacked up.. but enough about that

Unfortunately I don't have to room :( otherwise i would be looking for a parts car (or two)

please don't think those prices were real. I made them sound as rediculous as possible and the total was more than the individual prices on purpose. in all seriousness, how much would you pay for a bumper to be sent to you from townsville qld 4815. its only a couple of bolts to undo, considering i've just removed the diff, CV axles, stub axles, engine head, timing cover, auto valve body etc. The bumper sounds easy. You can see it in the pics on the first page.

Benzed imported some 280zx front and the guy never bought it, hit him up.

Thanks for the referral RB30X, unfortunately Mr. Spanishroll thinks $415 is too much money for a brand new spoiler imported from Japan. Seems like paying more than five bucks for anything is too much going by the rest of this thread