Sign in to follow this  
sco_aus

Wedding, gonna need some zeds (ACT)

Looks like you'll have the option of a 'President of the United States'- type procession.  10 Zeds passing through, with every 2nd one dropping someone off... ;D

Ok guys with the big day rapidly approaching, can I please get a show of hands for people who can make it on the 13th of next month? I also invite you to stay and watch the ceremony and hang around for some photos straight after. All up should only be a couple of hours including picking us up south side and dropping off north side between 4-6pm.

Cheers guys

13th?! I thought it was the weekend of the 20th/21st?

And as you know, I'll be there ;)

Awesome, cheers. I'll send out a message a few days before with all the details. Any others? That's 5 zeds so far.

Actually, since moving, I seem to have miss placed my passenger seat rails, anyone got a spare set or something I could purchase?

Scott - If you are really up the creek (and believe you me, you will be after the wedding - permanently!) I can lend you some but I will need them back. Someone would have to come to Marulan to get them.

Thanks for the offer.  I had to modify my seat rails slightly to fit my fixed back seat, so unless I could borrow a standard seat with it, i wouldnt want to ruin your rails.  Ill let you know, thanks heaps though for the offer.

Scott,

no Zed to offer, but good luck and I hope you have a fantastic day.

MaygZ

It sounds like it might be my best option. I'll let you know in the next few days thanks mate. I'm happy to drive to marulan too

Hi Scott,

Been of the radar the last month or so....but I should still be able to make it with a little wrangling with the baby sitters (grandparents).

Where is the ceremony and reception going to be?  And what do you expect as far as clothing attire, neat casual or suit?

Simon

i'm guessing you haven't received my txt message then Simon?  I'm not that keen on posting the details on a public forum :)  Could you check your mobile please?