sco_aus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great day !!

6 zeds in all ....Scott (the groom) 260z , Miika, Lurch, Scott no 2, Simon & myself.. we travelled a good 25kms in prossesion thru the suburbs and the city centre, until scotts zed decided to have electrical gremlins and we all pulled over on the busiest road for the lads to sort it out  :P anyway the zeds made it safely to the wedding service with time to spare.....

post-632-144023597653_thumb.jpg

post-632-144023597665_thumb.jpg

post-632-144023597686_thumb.jpg

post-632-144023597703_thumb.jpg

cheers Jane...fyi....pic No. 44 , left to right...Miika (brown 240z) Lurch (red 240z) Chris (silver 240z) , Scott ..not the groom (silver 260z ) Simon (red 240z)..

yeah I reckon pic 29 could be front cover of a glossy fashion magazine...some good lookin roosters there  8) 8)

Thanks guys so much for everything from Jac and I. I will post up some of the wedding photographers photos when he is done editing.  And it was an awesome night apart from my MC going to hospital with an asthma attack, but he is ok.

What an awesome weekend and a huge congrats to Scott & Jac!

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day, & making it truly memorable occasion. And the the Zed looked great!!!

(A big thanks to Marg & Michael for allowing me to stay at their place Friday night & to Scott & Jac for the bed at their place last night ;) )

My 'Early Girl' ran faultlessly for the whole weekend, & covered a huge 1220km round trip

Warragul to 'Tuggers' in 7.5hrs on the drive up & 6.5hrs for the trip home(!).

Bring on the rest of the photos!

P.S. The road from Bombala to Cann River is SENSATIONAL! A highly recommended driving road!

Congratulations Scott and Jac.  Batting a bit above your average there Scott.  ;) 

Looks like it was a great day.  It would have been great to see all those Zeds rolling through sleepy Canberra.

What a great community this forum is.  Even the wife is impressed how we pitch in and help each other.

Karma to all those that helped out.  Well done to you all.

MaygZ

Thanks guys, we had the best time and we appreciate you driving us out there.  The convoy looked awesome from the front too.  Oh and big thanx to Lurchos for getting my car going again when my battery isolator poo'd itself, we made it with plenty of time to spare.

MaygZ- I know, its great isn't it lol

Cheers guys

Scott

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate, thanks to you and Jac for taking time out of your honeymoon to meet up on the weekend.

Me and Jas both had a great time.  Jas was very excited after all the ideas she got from Jas and spent most the day yesterday on ebay looking at wedding stuff  ;)

Catch ya later