2007 Nissan Datsun Sports Nationals -Easter 2007

260Coupe

WHERE WILL YOU BE EASTER 2007?

The Nissan Datsun Sports Nationals are back for 2007

The NDSOC are hosting next years event and organisiation is well under way and you will be pleased to hear we are in the process of securing Phillip island for our Super Sprint event.

Format will be

Friday 6th April - registration and Welcome BBQ

Sat 7th  - Concourse at Cowes foreshore

Sat night - Nissan Datsun trivia night

Sunday 8th - P.I Super Sprint

Sunday night - Presentation dinner

Next year we are hoping for a huge Zed turnout so stay tuned for further info and keep an eye on NDSOC.com.au or contact me on

afildes@au1.ibm.com

cheers guys and hope to see you there

Alan fildes

NDSOC

• Administrators

Although this has been discussed I'm going to make it a sticky so that anyone looking in this area will be able to find details regarding the nationals in 2007.

It's good fun to see all the cars on display from around Australia. :twisted:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Hi guys just a reminder, have you sent your entry forms in yet?

here is a quote from Don Hill who emailed me.

Keep your eyes posted to the web site to make sure you keep abreast of any news items or upcoming events. With the greatest importance is the 2007 Nationals at Philip Island. If you haven't sent your entry in as yet, may I suggest that you get it off the web site and send it off immediately to ensure you get a place. We have limited numbers for both the sprint and the Presentation Dinner and as we are receiving these entries very quickly it would be in your best interest to get your entry in now.

Also, if you haven't booked you accommodation, do it TODAY, as Easter is a very popular time of year at the Island and motels will book very quickly. Accommodation should be your first priority as they?re a few places already booked out. Your bookings can be made by contacting the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre on 1300 366 422 during normal business hours 9:00 am through 5:00 pm Monday to Friday or by logging on to www.visitphillipisland.com.au . The choice of accommodation is vast - ranging from double-storey 2br apartments to cabins.

if you have not yet "Registered Your Interest" on our web site, Please do do ASAP, that way when there are updates, you will automatically be included on our mailing list.

Please go to the NDSOC Home page, then to the Nationals page and register your interest to make sure you are kept abreast of the updates.

Just a friendly reminder guys! :lol:

• 2 months later...

Hi

Can anyone tell me exactly where the Concours will be held on the Sunday and what the timetable is for Sunday?

There was a suggestion elsewhere in the forums that some people may be driving their Zeds down for the day to check out the cars.

Anyone driving down in their Z and should we try and meet up and drive down together? I won't have the 240 on the road but will be in the 350.

Warren

Yeah I think I might be heading down saturday morningish in my 280 then coming back sunday avo/night. and I think evan is similar.

I know theres a fair few of us in the eastern suburbs, we could possibly meet on springvale road near where the freeway starts; In Glen waverly/ wheelers hill sort of area or a bit further south; whatever suburb that is.

• 1 year later...

Oooh now thats a commitment, Vic to QLD for the Nationals. Hmmm...it would be exciting to make the drive up a group thing that goes for 3 to 4 days through back roads finishing at the Nationals!?

Just putting it out there as it's some time away!

Sulio

We had a convoy of 8 Zeds head up for the 1997 Nats with another 5 meeting us up there (they took the coast road) , it is a bloody long drive in a Zed , although Warwick is only around 16 hrs (I did the drive late last year and sticking to the speed limit made it to Brisbane in 18.5 hrs only stopping for fuel and pee stops...........but that was in a new Commode not a 30 year old Zed).

But is it certainly a fun road trip

Alan

• 1 month later...

Guys

The rooms are filling fast for the 2009 Zed Nationals (Warwick QLD)

For those looking at heading up I would suggest you tentatively book a room ASAP

Register your interest here and get regular updates:

gregandmaddie@hotmail.com

A link below for accomodation

warwickmotorinn@bigpond.com

cheers

Alan