regular hoon drivers

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,386 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:10 PM

Another example of "read between the lines" media.

FWIW there is a Z in the end of it too :) just look at 3:46. I wonder if the owner is a member here?

I disagree with their usage of race track footage trying to show how dangerous it is.

If this is anything to go by, the Police are spending more time on youtube than out booking hoons haha.

#82 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:33 AM

Couldn't have put it any better myself Rev.  :D

#83 tbscobraZ

tbscobraZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:58 AM

We need an autobahn  ::) but i agree with rev and not on a public road if at all a quiet familiar back street. But don't crush the car, sell it to someone with no relation with the owner. Their are alot of kids that act hard just to get respect cause their not safe from the gangs, most of my mates are in something or know someone who can help out when some loser decides he wants to get you most of the time it's completely random and unprovoked because they got nothing better to do.

#84 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

Oooooo and don't forget about what a bad criminal Lewis Hamilton is for "Hooning". Oh we should lock him up screeching some tyres. So a person perfectly respectable in the community earning millions of dollars sort of puts into perspective the people dubbed "Hoon" drivers aren't necessarily thugs like the idiot premier and police make out. My point is that "Hoon" drivers are normal every day people not thugs and criminals.  :P

#85 luvemfast

luvemfast

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

Oooooo and don't forget about what a bad criminal Lewis Hamilton is for "Hooning". Oh we should lock him up screeching some tyres. So a person perfectly respectable in the community earning millions of dollars sort of puts into perspective the people dubbed "Hoon" drivers aren't necessarily thugs like the idiot premier and police make out. My point is that "Hoon" drivers are normal every day people not thugs and criminals.  :P

Lewis Hamilton is barely the normal everyday peson.
I mean, its just Josh Gibson, himself and I banging the Pussycat dolls  ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users