Hello all

• Administrators

Hi Pantah,

Are you from Australia orginally and living and working in Japan or did you buy a 240z from Australia and haven't sent it over yet?

Welcome to the site and forum.

• Administrators

Australian living over here. Car will be staying over there.......I only get to drive it when on holidays,which isnt really a bad thing.... :)

Same boat as you mate, I'm an Aussie living in Ireland. I never get to drive mine :(. I'm thinking I might try and get her onto CH plates so my mum can take her for a spin from time to time. She always wanted a 240z and remembers being at the Datsun dealership when her folks bought a 200B and thinking how she would love to get a 240z.

Just worried my mum might get a yellow canary driving it cause the exhaust is so loud lol... that would be something to see.

So are you fluent in Japanese? I was considering moving to Japan to teach English like a friend of mine did. Would love to visit Japan and see it, have traveled to so many places in Europe but only Thailand in Asia.

Anyway welcome again. Feel free to upload pics of your pride and joy for us Z perverts.

Thanks for the welcome.....Actually my brother and I have been buying a few cars together over the years,so the zeds get a bit of a run every now and then...... ;)

Still I wish it was me doing the bulk of the driving.........Will see about getting some nice shots when Im home and posting them for all to see.

Cheers

I see a 2 or 3 240s in the area I live on a regular basis........Japan is a good place to visit,especially if you like Japanese cars.... ;D. See more old GTRs than 240s and have only seen one original old Sylvia.......Still there are plenty of classic car events to go to,so time your visit to coincide with one of these......

agree , trip to Japan is on my list !

where do you live in Oz ?

Im from Victoria, North of Melbourne.

Usually I only drive my car locally.......My favourite spots are the 'miracle mile' and the 'hillclimb' from the Deep creek to the Mt William Rd turnoff........ :D

I see a 2 or 3 240s in the area I live on a regular basis........Japan is a good place to visit,especially if you like Japanese cars.... ;D. See more old GTRs than 240s and have only seen one original old Sylvia.......Still there are plenty of classic car events to go to,so time your visit to coincide with one of these......

It's Silvia, not Sylvia.  ;)

In Australia. Other than in magazines and at the Shizuoka classic car show,Ive only ever seen one here.It was a pile of rust......Other than mine I have never seen one in Australia.I was interested in the two that came up on E Bay last year.The one in pieces in Sydney and the one in Tasmania..Still am........

Im sure you know my car.Not many around,so when they come up for sale we all know.....

Im from Victoria, North of Melbourne.

Usually I only drive my car locally.......My favourite spots are the 'miracle mile' and the 'hillclimb' from the Deep creek to the Mt William Rd turnoff........ :D

G'day Pantah. 

You got me interested with the Mt William Rd????  I'm in Springfield, just at the southern end of Mt William Rd.  Is there a lonley Zed sitting nearby that I can help you with??

Is it fair to say that by your post tag that you are also a fan of Ducatti??  My brother had a Ducatti Pantah and it was a beast to ride.

Seriously tho, what are the chances of there being 2 Zed owners in Springfield?  There's one in Lancefield and one somewhere in Riddels Creek.