My 1976 260Z RESTO

Supersixer

Hi guys, well I guess I should be sharing my next resto with you all, I have had the 260Z for some time sitting out side. It came from a deceased estate with 107.202 Klms on the speedo and service books match. Suffering mainly severe sunburn which means she is now getting the full treatment.

BgJiEywmkKGrHqYOKjgErz2TLdBLEJRMml9.jpg

I will post more pics after Christmas showing her progress, Oh by the way Merry Christmas one and all!!!!!

Yes it was on ebay. I snaped it up instantly on the buy it now. Already started work on her, all the paint has been removed back to bare metal and the few minor rust spots have been replaced with new metal. It is nearly to the primer stage.

I am restoring it to all its original specifications including the original paint colour. Hopefully should get some pics up soon as the Chrismas festivities have slowed things down a little around here.

i have a steering wheel. I will check the condidtion of it when i get home later

Thanks for that zzzzed I would like to know how good it is and what you want for it! Hope to hear back soon.

P.S. Happy New Year to you all!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)