4 replies to this topic

#1 Huw

Huw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:06 PM

Well my 71 240Z is now sitting in the garage waiting to head to Zworx for its last paint and panel fit.
The engine is running beautifully (started it up today! bloody loud without pipes tho :-) )
Had a very stupid grin going when i heard it tho (disappeared when i was pushing it up the drive with the help of my lil' sister!!! who knew cars w/ engines were hard to push uphill!!

the end is in sight!!!! after exams :(

#2 Zeddophile

Zeddophile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:40 PM

How nice is the sound of a zed running straight out extractors? I should see about uploading the mp3 of mine running through its new 6 into 1's.....

#3 Huw

Huw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:53 PM

it's bloody awesome, just wish i could take it for a spin, but brakes bled yet so it would be amusing :-)
might wake the neighbours to have another listen :twisted:
mine are 6-2-1 if that makes sense, from HM in dandenong.

you reckon my brother would mind if i borrowed his battery and some fuel??? :-)

#4 Natez

Natez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:57 AM

when i first droove my Z after putting on the extractors and straight pipes it was awesome, droove all the way from sydenham (right next to calder raceway) to highpoint shopping center, where my exhaust place is.

was mild from idle to 3k, but after that on WOT sounded awesome can't wait to get the simliar feeling happening again

#5 Zeddophile

Zeddophile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:00 PM

Haha - I'm going to be in a large convoy when I go to the exhaust place - got like 5 mates who want to listen to it screaming along on extractors only...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users