Gavin is in Lisbon / Barcelona

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,400 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:01 AM

Just to let everyone know, in case you email me or send a PM or similar. I am currently in Lisbon and was in Barcelona. Some people emailed / sent PM´s.

Not sure if you guys want / need updates like this but it seems there is always something going on as soon as I don`t log on for a couple of days.

I managed to attend a classic car show in Barcelona and snapped a shot or 2 of some nice cars including.

• Ferrari F40
  • Renault Alpine
  • Shelby Mustang 350GT

I will upload pics to Picasa soon and share the link for anyone interested in seeing some nice cars. Not much Japanese unfortunately`I did spot a Toyota Celica Supra and a 280zx 2 seater (but it was a rusty POS) and had a for sale sign of 5000 euro not sure if it was turbo or not though?

Sorry punctuation sucks this is a foreign keyboard.

#2 NZeder

NZeder

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hmm lets see
I have a pictures of my zed with a F40 in the back ground (ok it is replica F40 getting panel finished in my brothers workshop at the same time)

That is one down.
The alpine there was one recently in the Targa here in NZ + I know someone that owns one.

That is 2 down.

A Shelby 350GT got that covered too. The contractor at work has one and brings it into the office every now and then.

So what is so special about Spain? Little old NZ has those and many others covered and I think you will find many a good classic in Oz so you don't have to visit beautiful place in Europe to see them  :P

Did you know that outside of Italy NZ has the highest Ferrari ownership per capita.

PS I bet the weather is still nice even this time of the year when it is meant to be winter  >:(

#3 hunterzed

hunterzed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Tagline:Steve

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:20 AM

Yeah but one person out of a total of 5 people owning a ferrari doesn't count.  ;D

#4 NZeder

NZeder

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:27 AM

Yeah but one person out of a total of 5 people owning a ferrari doesn't count.  ;D

Ok I know 5 people that do :P - the GT350 owner also owns and races a 308, and then there I guy I have raced with who punts his BB512 (as in the Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer) around the track, and in the same class another 308.

All I can say is that a BB512 is a very very fast car.

#5 hunterzed

hunterzed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:41 AM

See now you're just bragging.  :P I wish I had friends like that. :-[ :)

#6 NZeder

NZeder

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:55 AM

See now you're just bragging.  :P I wish I had friends like that. :-[ :)

Yes I have to as I am a kiwi who has over 50 lambs this season so I am ready for the onslaught of sheep jokes (forgetting that Oz has more sheep than NZ just not per capita)

#7 hunterzed

hunterzed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:27 PM

Yes I have to as I am a kiwi who has over 50 lambs this season so I am ready for the onslaught of sheep jokes (forgetting that Oz has more sheep than NZ just not per capita)

50!!!!1 :o Do all the mothers know you've been sharing yourself around? lol

#8 NZeder

NZeder

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:52 PM

How did you know they all had one father - did you fly over and do the business in spring?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users