Sign in to follow this  
bluerat

Mighty Mick

Well you've sorted Highcleare, you better do the Kart track, Symmons Lapsprint and fit some party tyres on and do the Khana Matey....and the Baskerville Hillclimb. A Black Tac and Tas Hillclimb series class win's are on the board. Sooo what's Bondy's best time around Symmons again??

Hodgo

Well hodgo was just looking at class E record 34.79 for hillclimb and 36.33 see me sitting 6th in class it dont seem that far away might still have some business to complete on the hill

Will try get the big girl to more events though just a few more tweaks all bolt ons

Mick

Great to hear you're getting it sorted and punching out some good times Mick.  I better do a trip north sometime soon to see this thing in action!

would be good to see u up this end of the island I am hoping to get down south for the hillclimb at baskerville later in the year

Great to meat you on the weekend Mick.  Pitty you had to leave early, I would have been happy to listen to your car go round the track all day.  I love my turbo engine but they sure don't sound like yours!

Was good to meet you too shane Sure was a shame i had to leave last run on damp track was a blast but would have much rathered stayed and lowered my time Was shocked when mate rang and said i won my class with one dry run Turbos might go hard but they cant beat a v8 for sound Did hodgo offer you a full time works drive in team blue rat since u showed him up in his own car lol

Mick

Did hodgo offer you a full time works drive in team blue rat since u showed him up in his own car lol

Hopefully it won't be too long until I have my own car going again to bring up for some events  :)

Went to motorkhana today friend managed to video couple of runs for me ZBeast was running sweet have a look Thanks to Northwest Car Club of Tas for another great days fun

Mick

Not enough sideways!!!

Oh trust, me he was babying that pretty hard.

Need to see a 'balls out, not interested in the best time' run.

Look at the twat in the fluro Vest!! Nice work Mick, He's chasing point for the series...good boy!! Your right it gets out of corners like a rocket and he did play up a for a few runs..sounded great

Nice work Mick.

Might be time for some power steering if you keep up those motorkanas.

What times were you guys getting at Baskerville?

Cheers Craig

Fast Craig...very fast. You better come down for a run matey..Alloy vs Steel...2 seats vs 4

Found some photo's of the great man

post-1057-144023672221_thumb.jpg

post-1057-144023672231_thumb.jpg

Yeah power steering would be nice craig was very busy on the wheel though it does steer alot better with this motor combo compared to the old Nissan V8 set up Was first motorkhana for over 6 years

Will try get someone to video a fun run next time i take Zbeast out MG car club is running next motorkhana sure they will appreciate a good sideways run lol

Never been to baskerville myself craig hoping to get down there in july but that is for hillclimb there running on the track

mick

Sounds good Mick. We did Baskerville maybe 8 years ago on one of our Tassie trips. Was a great little track, you would love it. I am glad your car is running so well mate.

Cheers

Hodgo and Mick need to come down together and run a club day at Baskerville.

I've been stirring Hodgo to bring the rat down and see what time he can get out of it before he gets too carried away with its pointy shapped cousin.

Gotta say, gee those wheels look good........ ;D

Mick did you get the message I sent about the seconnd set for the clearences?

matt

A big well done to Mick, He cleaned up the NWCC Black Tack series this year with both a solid class and Outright win, Top Job!!

Also we've had the last two events for the year with Mick scoring a couple of Class wins. We had a couple of other Zed's competing, one the ex 'Grunge' Reader car which has been sold and now doing a few events and a trick looking Metallic Blue 260z, that ran into the wall at Highcleare...bugger

Hodgo

post-1057-144023700877_thumb.jpg

post-1057-144023700899_thumb.jpg