Sign in to follow this  
ApplePrincess88

Will I fall in love with zeds?!

And Apple, get your Bro out of it ASAP before he develops an attachment to it, these cars are like black magic when they get into your system.

I totally agree. The longer you let your brother drive it the more the chance he will either claim it or smash it. So let me drive it instead :D

WB Apple..........

Lurch, down boy (When you read this) no more attempts to scare her away.

Loui, your 14 year old daughter and my 15 year old son think alike, little does he know it aint going to happen, Ive got 3 ford probes, 1 parts car, one my daily drive and 1 in storage, he's getting the storage car........LOL

And Apple, get your Bro out of it ASAP before he develops an attachment to it, these cars are like black magic when they get into your system.

John

hey john i have a 14 yrold daughter and a 17 yr old so who when i finish my zed i am hopeing he will became a zed freak not a toyota fan as for my daughter she is looking at daily to try and find a zed coupe so when my is done we can start o hers

Loui

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your father passing hope your coping well, wish i could say i owned a Zed or would own one soon but i cant.

I cant really tell much from your DP but it looks really nice in that pink (i cant believe im saying that)  seems to have a strong color.

Cant believe you haven't driven it yet im kind of jealous but hey i hope you get a chance to enjoy it soon.

hey john i have a 14 yrold daughter and a 17 yr old so who when i finish my zed i am hopeing he will became a zed freak not a toyota fan as for my daughter she is looking at daily to try and find a zed coupe so when my is done we can start o hers

Loui

Hey Loui whats wrong with Toyotas? :D

Your trying to live the dream of a unified Zed family haha. Just need to get your wife in one also!

Hey Loui whats wrong with Toyotas? :D

Your trying to live the dream of a unified Zed family haha. Just need to get your wife in one also!

2 out of 4 so far only looking to make that 3 out of 4

wife will  drive what i tell her even thought she has a toyota now

LMAO at Serpent Re: Lurch

Suprising how big of a welcome you got Apple, not sure if it is your pink car or those BIG PINK words you posted up on steves post.

Welcome and please refrain from the BIG pink words and "Homey G" type language.

EDIT: 1309 veiws so far on this post. come on guys how desperate can we be, either that or just your big pink words.

Hunter

guilty as charged

4 post's...Last one 6 months ago = GONE

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1676

Date Registered: November 18, 2009, 11:18:33 AM

Local Time:April 30, 2010, 09:59:06 AM

Language:EnglishLast

Active: Yesterday at 01:53:02 PM

Pics of Pink Z or it didn't happen.

why u wanna see a pink Z? :o

i like it to be a myth....... no such thing exists (thats what i keep saying to myself)  ;D makes me sleep easier at night.  :P

Next thing you know he will be buying an mx5  ::)

Next thing you know he will be buying an mx5  ::)

You couldn't afford one....Sorry

Whats with all the mx5 bashing..

I think I started it, but we should blame Lurch!!!!!