Painting my Z with a roller...

trolley

wow my car sure has been lowered since, but not enough lol

just thought i'd post a link to this yacht paint stuff, if you follow the links though to their paint series called "perfection" there are videos on how to apply it, if u want to see how easy it is and how good the results are just watch the last one. its two part and looks very shinny and they reakon it lasts ages in salt water! pity it doesn't come in many colours besides really dark or really light ones, and its nearly $100 for under a litre of it :shock:

i'm concidering buying some of their brightside line and painting my spare doors with it to see how it goes etc, tossing up between largo blue, yellow or orange...

Might have to give this a go as a temporary paint job while my car is in the build process to stop rust as I work on different areas.

If I get a chance over the next week or so I'll paint some scrap with White Knight Rust Guard Epoxy Enamel (hmm, Marine Blue looks good) and sand it back and see how it looks gloss wise. I'll post pics if I get it done.

just by the way Evan, in case you didn't know (bit late with this one!) brake fluid will eat ANY paint - be very careful to keep it off your bodywork, and wash off with water straight away if you do get some on it.

I'm guessing you already knew that, and you were trying to remove paint on purpose, but just in case!

some of the rust paint losses its gloss pretty fast some ppl have found. the brightside yacht paint isn't that much more for alot of gloss

thanks for the info zeddophile, but yeah i was using it as a paint stripper, and testing how easily it removed the rust paint