Sign in to follow this  
Scoota G

Dalee's orange 240Z Revival

as the weather in Ballarat is so warm and sunny all year round hence conducive to open top motoring

I have started another project 

post-474-144023716812_thumb.jpg

post-474-144023716834_thumb.jpg

I have a roof being sent to me from some guy in ballarat. I was going to fit it to Roberto's car, but I think it would look better on this car. Maybe we could work out a deal.  haha  :P

Whole thing is being choped up so if you want something let me know.

there is a heater core, complete dash, centre console, heater control sourounds 3 of, door cards, lots of mechanical stuff

Guards (good for rust repair sections), nose cones, bumpers, steering wheels, carbs, cast ironheaders for that original look!

PM me and Ill sent you photos.  Having a small clean up after 10yr of collecting

Whole thing is being choped up so if you want something let me know.

there is a heater core, complete dash, centre console, heater control sourounds 3 of, door cards, lots of mechanical stuff

Guards (good for rust repair sections), nose cones, bumpers, steering wheels, carbs, cast ironheaders for that original look!

PM me and Ill sent you photos.  Having a small clean up after 10yr of collecting

Dale I'm looking for a RHD market original door mirror if you have 1? Might help to list the parts you have etc..I love / want original stuff!

Shame. I was after a complete shell

you don't want this shell.  i put my boot through the firewall (I wonder how rusty this is), it had a big accident in middile of drivers door hence no door and that sill is a banana.  passenger side inner guard is 260 and chassis number has been ground off (id plate says an early no car - is 100ish) - full of crap it has the bins behind seats, did have S1 dash and centre console

you don't want this shell.  i put my boot through the firewall (I wonder how rusty this is), it had a big accident in middile of drivers door hence no door and that sill is a banana.  passenger side inner guard is 260 and chassis number has been ground off (id plate says an early no car - is 100ish) - full of crap it has the bins behind seats, did have S1 dash and centre console

That sounds perfect. Rust does not scare me. I can fix weat bix. I have a zed rack to straighten bent zeds and chassis number is not important as it would be a dedicated track car. Not to worry I am in no hurry and don't have much time at the moment. Something will come up when the time is right.