Gannon Park Fair and Car show..This Sunday 20th sept

Mr240z

Last year Sydney Mike won runner up of the whole show last year.

It's on this sunday, I have been incontact with a few member's and were all going.

So put your name down here or P.M me your name and number and we'll catch up out there... ;D

Pauly

Sep 20 Sun - Club Run to Lugarno Spring Fair,

Club Run to Lugarno Spring Fair, Gannon’s Park, cnr Isaac St and Forest Rd, Peakhurst, enter via Boatwright Ave., Lugarno. The car display gates will be open from 7.45 till 10.30 after which they will be closed due to public safety concerns. There will be a roped off area for the Buicks to park and I will need to know numbers to provide an adequate area. The organisers would prefer no one to leave before 1.45pm (bad weather aside). You will be able to park in the public parking area after 10.30, which is away from the car display. Entrance fee is $5.00 per car. All proceeds from

this event go to charity via the Lugarno Lions Club. They are expecting over 350 display cars combined with a local community fair with loads of market stalls, many food stalls of various types, live entertainment, horse showjumping, dog agility trails, kids rides, live entertainment and of course an opportunity for a yarn.

Working sunday morning, So i won't be there till 12 o'clock..

No Zed on display not even Mike's we are going there to enjoy it this year not guard Mike's.

But the Sydney Zed club will be there with about 25-30 Zeds.

Picture's sunday night..

• Moderators

Looking forward to this one. I should take the car with a for sale sign but I'd rather just enjoy the day. Lots of short shorts too so don't miss this one if you're free and in Sydney on Sunday.

Good idea. That's how I sold my first 260Z; at the Southbank Concourse in Melbourne. Guy came up and had a chat, week later calls me and asks to get the roadworthy and the deal was done.

Last year Sydney Mike won runner up of the whole show last year.

:-[

not true man, it was just an encouragement award!!

Got my car back from the mechanic and she is running sweeet  ;D

Only have to fix the headlight now. Fix it Pauly & I'll shout you a wagyu steak.

For the show tomorrow I am thinking staying there maybe 2-3hrs tops from midday & may go for a spin after?

Yep, extremely hot day  :P

Great location though - I spent most of the day under the Sydney Datsun Club marquee  8)

I was a bit disappointed that I got more attention driving my brother's 350Z than I usually get driving my Datsun 1600  >:(. And the fact that I kept getting told to park in the "Z" club display, by just about everyone from the gate attendants to a "Z" club member who chased me down as I was parking with the SDC.

This was my first decent drive of my brother's 350Z (Newcastle to Sydney), got to admit its a beautiful car to drive  ;). So precise in the steering, nice and firm ride, very willing motor.

And hows the truck setup ? Nissan truck, with the Datsun 1600 race car on the tray, towing a trailer with the 1600 coupe on it  :o

l1.jpg

l9.jpg

l2.jpg

haaaar its no coincidence you got more looks in the zed rather than the 1600 !

I like 1600's, they are a brilliantly engineered car and excellent to work on BUT , they are also IMHO one of the worlds most boring cars to look at  ::)

look like a great day with some schmick cars.  8)