What's i've been doing / studying.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,394 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 13 May 2005 - 07:31 PM

Some may or may not know I've managed to get a part time job in Website/Development/Design/Graphic Design/Promo stuff etc...

I really enjoy the job so far and I've been fixing up some things my predecessors have done wrong but also getting very familiar with HTML, CSS, A little JavaScript, Flash, Photoshop etc..

I've also been studying PHP which is how our gallery and forums operate. I hope to be able to incorporate some new features in the future by applying these skills.

One I was thinking of Today was a classifieds section that can easily be used by non members and members alike. Much like that at Ozdat.com that way old adds can easily be removed and it should also generate more traffic here.

I'm also looking at bringing a Content Management System into play so the news section will easily be updated and people can search old archived items and the whole site in general will be more interactive for users.

So those of you who are waiting on these changes rest assured im doing my best to bring myself up to speed and make these place better for all you Zed lovers. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users