BIG Zed Event

reverendzed

Hi guys...here's an opportunity to showcase your Zed and support an amazing charity that helps kids at the same time!  We are holding an event called "Casey for Kids - Family Fun Day' in Berwick Victoria on November 7th from 11am till 4pm.  It will be a huge day with hopefully 3-5000 people attending, with 3 giant jumping castles, petting zoo for the kids, bands, Harley rides and Pony rides, great food  and lots more...and HOPEFULLY great zeds!  (wouldn't it be great to let the public have a look at your pride and joy!)

We are doing this in support of Southern Cross Kids Camps whose camps are designed to create happy memories for children who have been victims of abuse, neglect and abandonment. Children between the ages of 7 to 11 years are referred by psychologists and other welfare agencies. The five-day program of each camp is filled with activities designed to build trust, self-esteem and confidence within each child.  Some of these kids have been in the system from birth and aren't even sure when their birthday is...so we give them all a huge birthday on camp with presents and cards to remember the camp.

I really need the support of my 'ZED' brothers and sisters to make this event happen...so if you have any chance of getting your Zed here on the day or would like to be involved with planning or setup/packup please let me know. Until you see a kid in desperate need you probably don't realise the importance of organisations who not only alleviate their suffering but give them an opportunity for a new start.

You can contact me through the forum or revzed (at) gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

Rev.

Hi Guys, the Family Fun Day will held in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne at Berwick.  We will be holding it in our church carpark that is as big as a shopping Centre carpark.....HUGE space.  I'd like to put up one of the inflatable Tents just for AusZcar with the banner and have a static display, however we could do some fun drives also...I'm open to any ideas or offers of help.

Rev.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

love it it should be an introductory video to the forum !!!  :D...... but really it should

I actually agree, therefore I'm going to add it to the introductions section :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys I really need some commitments for this gig, it is an awesome cause and a great event to bring your whole family too.  I would love to have 20 Zeds at the Family Fun Day and I'll do 'just' about anything to get you guys here! If you are coming or think that you are a BIG chance of making it can you add your name or send me a PM as I am mapping out where the Zed cars will take pride of place.

Every cent raised goes to helping kids who are 'stuck in the system' having been neglected or abused and this is something that I am passionate about relieving, so I am putting my time and cash toward this project.  We expect between 3 - 5,000 people to attend.

I appreciate anyone who can make it to have their ZED on display or get involved on the day.

Rev

post-646-14402353837_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

O.k guys, I really need your support for this event...I confess that I did open my BIG mouth and say there would be a great display of Zeds on the day...so bail me out! in so doing you can be a part in making a difference in a kids life that otherwise may be a deadend...if you could let me know on the forum or PM I'd appreciate it, If I could get 10 Zeds I'd be truly grateful.

Rev

• 3 weeks later...

Not far away now so this is just a gentle reminder that I need anyone with a Zed to try and be at 446 Centre Road Berwick by about 10:45 if possible.  if you are unable to make it by then you are still more than welcome as I will be reserving extra areas for my Zed bro's who are 'fashionably' late!  would be great if you can make it, if you require further details or would like to make a donation you can call me on zero 4 0 nine 6 2 Zero 443.

Rev.

Dave, you might want to contact NDSOC & NCC to see if anyone from those clubs is interested in this CHARITY event ;)

Rev

Send an email throught to social@ndsoc.com.au with the details of the event and we will get an email out to the members.

Unfortunately this week also clashes with our Marque Sports GT Rally (weekend nav rally to Warrnambool) and the Sandown Historics.

Also the Roadster club is looking for some Zeds to join their display at the Sandown Historics  (free entry ticket included)

Alan