Sign in to follow this  
apsilon

SOLD - Selling my 240Z with L26

Gav

About that $20/Z relocation to Vic rebate you mentioned in another thread...   :)

Good old Gavin Rudd....

Haha just saw this now. I should be more careful the offer was for Grim.Lock.

If you bought this Z you got a steal anyway :) Shouldn't need 20 quid from me :).

Update for those still waiting in line, my Z has been sold and is rolling off to it's new home state via trailer right now. I regret it already. I'll let the new owner post if/when they want to. I hope they get to use her more than I did.

Update for those still waiting in line, my Z has been sold and is rolling off to it's new home state via trailer right now. I regret it already. I'll let the new owner post if/when they want to. I hope they get to use her more than I did.

Cheers, apsilon. I was that lucky buyer  ;D When I get some time ill take some photos and post them in the introductions section. I was going to use this as a daily for about 12 months but ive got that feeling it may end up in the members projects section before long...

Apsilon - hopefully one day you can get back into Z cars! Good luck with your other priorities and interests  :)

Cheers, apsilon. I was that lucky buyer  ;D When I get some time ill take some photos and post them in the introductions section. I was going to use this as a daily for about 12 months but ive got that feeling it may end up in the members projects section before long...

Good to see you made it home safely. I'll look forward to any updates.