Canberra run Sun 12th

chris240

• Administrators

Hey guys I'm adding this to the front page upcomming events. I've put it as the 10th. Let me know if you need to change it.

propose we meet at midday at the Cotter rd adjacent Mt Bike track (1km from previous spot)..

maybe head to the tidbinbilla tracking station for some pics (also has good coffee shop !)

has anyone heard from Brenton (white 240) or Michael Hawke (red 240) or Andrew (orange-purple pearl 240 ) and Scott no.2 silver 260 ??? would be nice if they could come along.

hey hey! I'm back on scene ( been a while :-[) I return with new brakes, fixed choke, new fuel pump, and some little bits n pieces here and there. Sunday run sounds good, I'm looking forward to meeting up with the crew  :) where exactly is this MT bike track?

Well today was great.  A bit windy, but sunny instead of the predicted rain.  Great turnout of 6 Zeds and 8 people.  We drove from the Stromlo observatory around to the Tidbinbilla tracking station where we had lunch and a mosey around for an hour.  Then we headed down to Point Hut crossing for another quick chat before we parted ways. 

Great fun driving and I am beginning to trust the car a bit more as it just gripped like never before.  The Toyo RA1s performed as expected as apparently my zed was shooting massive orange flames out the exhaust....cool. 

Cheers

Scott