Valve cover differences on australian delievered L6s?

Azon

After reading a discussion on valve covers on classic z car, I started wondering what valve covers were used on australian delievered Zs. 90% of the covers I have seen (including 2 of my own) were "NISSAN OHC" and I also have seen a valve cover "NISSAN" in wide font, which was suggested to be JDM item on CZC and was meant to be taller. So what other covers were australian delievered and how rare (if at all) is the "NISSAN" cover?

PS the CZC thread on valve cover differences is here:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20795&page=2&highlight=valve+cover

my L28 (F54 block with P90 head) has the 'nissan ohc' cover on it, although i suppose this doesn't necessarily mean this is the one it came with. I also have a spare bold lettered 'NISSAN' cover that i plan on putting on soon...i got this one off a 280zx, although i have also seen the 'nissan ohc' ones on zx's. Also i've seen the bold 'NISSAN' ones on late 280C's.

incidentally, i got a cool oil cap at the wreckers a while ago, with japanese writing and an elephant on it. i read something about them on zcar.com a little a while ago...looks really neat.

my L28 (F54 block with P90 head) has the 'nissan ohc' cover on it' date=' although i suppose this doesn't necessarily mean this is the one it came with. I also have a spare bold lettered 'NISSAN' cover that i plan on putting on soon...i got this one off a 280zx, although i have also seen the 'nissan ohc' ones on zx's. Also i've seen the bold 'NISSAN' ones on late 280C's.

incidentally, i got a cool oil cap at the wreckers a while ago, with japanese writing and an elephant on it. i read something about them on zcar.com a little a while ago...looks really neat.[/quote']

Where did you find a P90 head - I thought they only came on turbo motors? Are you in Australia?

yeah, i am in melbourne...the P90 came with my car when i bought it, i've always wondered where it came from myself....it's actually the P90A head, that depending on where you look for your information, came with hydraulic lifters....mine however is the solid lifter type

the P90A only came on 1983 turbo ZX's as far as i know, so i have no idea where the previous owner got mine from. i bought the car in tasmania