Kyle's XR6 turbo Zed

• 1 month later...

Found out that Peter Macdonald (Peter mc26) is working on the rear end on my Zed ;D ;D ;D And that the diff that i got (skyline GTR r32) is a bit of a major headache so Peter asked if he could buy it off me and of course i said yes. He is looking into what brake setup and diff i should have and will get back to me, so thanks Peter!!!!! :D

I dont know why but i reckon i should of  just gotten ----S30---- instead

P1010132.jpg

Guess i got to see how it looks on the Zed

jealous of those plates man.. if you dont want them i got first dibs... im heading down to petes tommorow... looking forward to seeing your beast!!

haha yeah no worries Benny. Sigh....... i miss me Zed. well if ya do see it say hello for me :P

Hi Kyle,

Just thought i would give you an update on your Z, have Arizona rear end in and have found a 200 short nose LSD and will be putting it in during next week.

Will be making drive shafts to suite as soon as possible, i will try and keep you updated on your build page.

Thanx Peter

Hi Kyle,

Just thought i would give you an update on your Z, have Arizona rear end in and have found a 200 short nose LSD and will be putting it in during next week.

Will be making drive shafts to suite as soon as possible, i will try and keep you updated on your build page.

Thanx Peter

hmmmmmm will have to come down and take some more pics. will come down monday :D or i guess you can take some pics Peter

I was down there a few weeks ago to visit Peter and saw 'the beast' up close  8) , will definately be worth the wait when it's finished Kyle. Will frighten the sh#t out of you too I rekon  ;D

hahahaha yeah i know it will. glad you like :P  Its goin to be awEsome!!! :D

• 1 month later...

If anyone has spoken to Kyle in the last 24hrs, PLEASE call me on:

Zero Four Zero Zero Zero Five Four Five Seven Two.

I've recently received a message & I am fearing for his safety.

-Locky.

• 9 months later...

I just wanted to bring this thread back to life today as it is Kyle's birthday.

There are many new members who didn't get to know Kyle or this spectacular undertaking of a build, and it would be a shame to let it slip into the archives of this forum.

So I guess although Kyle is no longer here and celebrating his Birthday may be inappropriate, celebrating his life and his efforts would be a fitting tribute today.

I posted the following on his Face Book page on behalf of the forum, I hope no one takes offence for doing so.

Kyle,

Never forgotten, always in our thoughts, and with us in spirit when we meet up

You shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, and your life will be remembered each and every day by one of us and not just on this day

The Auszcar crew