Steve's heading down south

stevo_gj

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to agree I'd rather have a beer than have a drive, remember its 12 hours to get to Sydney! I wouldn't say no to a small cruise if you guys are really set on the idea.. but I'd like to meet some of the Sydney Z owners and have a chat  :)

We could meet up somewhere,  go for a drive to a resteraunt (teppanyaki? we don't have these where i live :P), have dinner and a chat then go for another drive or to a pub (i can drink coke pauly...) and have a good chat?

Last time there wasn't too much interaction and then that little kid started abusing us and almost dropped his chair on my car... I shat myself ^^

I'd be interested in diner more than a cruise, i drive lots and would rather chat to people about driving than driving itself...

I like chatting round the cars, or eating near them so we can show each other stuff when we want to...

I'm taking bets how long it takes before someone volunteers to tuck him in after all the dinner and dancing. I know he'll be all alone down there but jeez. Anyway I think its his car that will need all the attention. The poor thing driving all that way into foreign teritory. I just hope that car gets back in one piece. :P

he sent me a pm saying there was a dragon ball z cosplay event on that day and he's going dressed as naruto to battle some guy he had an argument with on the internet. dunno what all that means but yeah.

Ah, that person probably was me...

It was a 16 yr old in japan... He thinks he can thwart my best powers! Neigh, never will such a day arrive...

btw, that post by George was being sarcastic bahaha, so is everything im saying just incase no one realised... :P

Too late Steve is bringing his car to my place before the trip for a "Service". "Oh Steve thats no good I need to remove that for you, and that too, and that". Looks like you are left with a 120Y for your trip :)