mossy

My second 240z

With the 0.75 5th you can run a nice diff ratio and still be able to drive it on the highway though.

Nice one mate, looks so clean 8)

Thanks mate, water jet blasting the cases makes them look mint!

With the 0.75 5th you can run a nice diff ratio and still be able to drive it on the highway though.

I'm running a 3.9 sti diff, not sure what its like cruising in 5th yet as its been crappy weather so haven't really had a chance to take it out.

Mossy with a 24.8582" tyre dia (225/50/16), 3.9 diff and 0.745 fifth you'd be doing 2,450RPM at 100kph.

I switched out the 0.745 for the 0.833 fifth. For me running the 4.11 rear and the 71b 0.864 fifth I was doing 104.06kph at 3100RPM. Now with the 4.375 the RB20DET 71C with new 0.833 fifth I'm doing 103.96kph at 3100rpm. I normally sit on 3100 and use the tach as I know my speedo is out of wack. I think it's fine on the highway, as long as I'm not going to do an 8hr trip at 110kph.

I am another one who reckons that colour rocks!

I like the wheels also!
What are the dimensions/offset on the rims?
Where did you get them and what did they cost, if you don't me asking :)

Thanks for that.

Could imagine what they might have cost!

Tyre sizes please.

No chin spoiler Gareth, half the reason I took the spoiler off was because I need ramps to stop the spoiler scrapeing when I put it in the garage. The factory valance has grown on me after looking at 240z's like this.

At the moment I also need a motor to actually get it out of the garage!

Edited by mossy

Love the car

I am considering Watanabes in 16x8 ET0, just concerned about the fitment, especially at the rear. Did you have any issues at all from yours?

Mine will also end up as ET-5 as I will need to run 5mm spacers on the front to clear my brakes. Otherwise I am sure the front would be ok because I am able to run my current wheels with 10mm spacers without issue (16x8 ET10) 

I have 15x8 0 offset watanabes now, my rear guard lips are rolled but I've never had any issues from the  16x8's or 15x8's.