Newbie from Norway with 240z

Hello, nice forum you got here. Is there only aussie-people here? Here you have some pics of my 240, It's an import from california, and I have spent a few years restoring it.

As bought:

IMG_0078.jpg

This is now, will be on the street very soon.

4C_DSC00363.jpg

Welcome, Looks like you've done a great job so far. Most of us are Aussies with a few internationals thrown in (a few Kiwis and Tasmanians......That should get them going....yeah yeah I know Tasmainia is part of Au :P)

Its a shame you won't be able to go on the drives with us. Keep us up to date with the progress and plans.

• Administrators

Hello, nice forum you got here. Is there only aussie-people here? Here you have some pics of my 240, It's an import from california, and I have spent a few years restoring it.

Welcome awesome looking Zed there. Yes this is primarily an Australian site but you are very welcome all the same. I am living in Dublin myself currently and I know quite a few owners here in Europe now :).

Perhaps I should start Eurozcar.com? :)

If I'm ever over in Norway I'll let you know, its one of the many places I still have to visit. Keep us updated on your project.

• Administrators

how about WorldZcar.com, then all your bases are covered  ;D

Love the Z mate, looks brilliant.

Maybe UniverseZcar.com :D

To be honest that is really what www.vintagejdm.com is for, but it needs some work still.

• Moderators

Excellent pics on that thread there..I could understand what was happening just with the pics. I like what you did with the dashboard; different but tasteful. Look forward to more pictures! ;D

Thanx for nice reply.  The girl is my daughter helping to plan the project.  I currently have the original L24 engine, but I will convert to Lexus V8 when the engine is ready. 

I actually live in Haugesund on the west coast, 450km from Oslo

More pics will come