AusZcar Merchandise!

What wold you Prefer?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What wold you Prefer?

• T-Shirt
    • Polo Shirt

1 x XL polo shirt....suggest dark grey or charcoal.

Gav, Sulio, Im calling on a favour from a signage company for some "proper" stickers , given weve already got them set up as 'print ready" the hard works been done. I gave the guy a pretty big job last month, so hopefully he can scratch my back for some decent vinyl stickers.  :)

p.s. Sulio , its not the guy thats making up the banner for you, its someone else, so dont mention it to him  :-X :-X

cheers

Ah, Cool, Well I Work at the bentleigh sign company in cheltenham (4k's from ashs place,) So i "Might" Be able to organise some stickers printed onto clear vinyl, Not sure of the cost as im in the Fab/Spraypainting area, But, If the artworks made up i can only find out a price, - Since we are a bigger company, might be able to work out a cost price deal, But ill Ask someone Upstairs If you can send me off the Artwork/Rough idea of how many logos we could use.

Let me know mate Mick

*Since Ash lives Very close to work, So if need be i could drop them off at his place Anyway let me know - Mick

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree Gavin lets do it once and do it right. Make it a little arty or abstract. Lets not have the same boring T-shirts as other Clubs. Even buy 20-30 T-shirts with an abstract or techno pattern on it (subtle of course) then simply put the logo on it? Emproided would be nicer than a patch. This would be easy to organise. I like the Fairlady shirt on Gavin's link and even has room on the left breast for a black Auszcar.com logo. I think a few people should bring their ideas to the Vic meeting and interstaters put there opinions or ideas on here so we can take it to the mass's in a couple of weeks. Make a decision on costs, design etc. Take the orders and money, then do it.

I am definately up for a shirt if it's got some style or class about it, but not so sure if it's just a plain old T-shirt with something slapped on it. And yes Jane I agree maybe a polo would be nice. We had some nice polo's made up for a Tassie trip years ago by Bluegum. They were pretty good quality.

well wasnt that quick !! our regular signage company made me some stickers for a nominal fee. Much better quality than our 1st attempt. I fixed up the guy $-wise, and I'll keep a handfull for the Canberra guys. The remainder I'll donate to Sulio-Craig-Lurch for onselling.

the big ones are 450mm long !!

edit..

(craig, he made up 30 of each size, so I'll send down approx 2 doz of each size)

post-632-144023519333_thumb.jpg

Hey they look nice Chris. How many did you get? Maybe we can get hold of them before our meeting on the 12/5/09. Great work. It's little things like this where people chip in and make life easier for all of us. We have more contacts out there in cyber space for certain things than we think. That's another thing off the list and we have the new "Banner" arriving next week. Ha.   :D

• Administrators

Guys I'm going to try and create a cool custom shirt using a tutorial like this:

http://www.layersmagazine.com/designing-ultra-scenexcore-apparel.html

Seems like a great way to make a cool looking shirt that doesn't have that "boring" feel to it.

Note: I promise not to use a written off Zed as an image. I'll dig up some nice Fairlady image or something.

gav : That style of tshirt will be an exxy exercise to print. Came up with something similar for a client and they balked at the price of the printing. I dont want you to lose your shirt ( the pun was unintentional ) on the cost.

Praps a tame printer might take it on though. But with the price of a good shirt + printing + profit for the site you might not want to get all excited with a design like that when the cost might blow out to $60 odd a shirt to the end user

I've been in touch with a local Embroiderer & am waiting for the quote to come back.

I will have a Medium, Large & X/Large Polo's on display at the next meet at the Jag clubrooms.

I can get other sizes as needed.

This is colour scheme I have chosen. I am trying to keep it reasonably smart looking :)

The Auszcar.com logo will be embroided on the front left & a larger full width one across the upper back.

A Zed outline on the back was going to be too hard & WAAAAAAYYY too expensive, sadly.

I am still working on the Caps...

Feedback is welcome!

post-89-144023519503_thumb.jpg

I was just hoping we would make a t-shirt which I can just wear around.

Not that there's anything wrong with that one Lurch I think it would be great for club events and so on, but not ideal for me to wear to uni  :P

I realize my needs are pretty unimportant... whatever shirt you guys come up with I'll buy one.

And you can't just 'wear a polo around?' ???

I never went to uni Steve, so that one is lost on me!

A polo is the best compromise for everone.

T-shirts arn't suitable for a lot of our more 'robust' members - polo's make everyone look more 'svelt' ;D

HOWEVER if there is enough interest in a t-shirt...

Me, I'm a T-shirt sort of guy. I go for the casual look not the svelt look, what ever that is Lurchos.  :D Ha Ha. Maybe when voting people should think of either Lurch's Polo or that red Fairlady T-shirt from Gavin's post. If enough interest then I reckon we could order 15 or so of them from Canada.

By the way I am heading for Winton to watch the V8's this weekend. I am sure one of the merchandise stands has a red Polo with a black & white chequer patern under the arms? Or is that the Ferrari shirts?

Just thought I'd throw an idea in

We got our cricket shirts done through these guys for last season:

http://www.kombat.com.au/browse.php?level1=9&level2=83

The cost was about $30-35 per shirt with a minimum order of 30.  They are screen printed so you can come up with pretty much ANY design you want.  If you go to the link I've provided above you can find a design you like then click on the red button below it "edit this garment in DYO" and play around with the colours and add whatever logos you want on the shirt.  Maybe a few people could come up with designs and then everybody could vote on them?

Here's a pic of me modelling our cricket club shirts.  Before anyone asks, no I'm not the one in the flanny and white top  :)

post-399-144023519507_thumb.jpg

Maybe a few people could come up with designs and then everybody could vote on them?

That makes a lot of sense.

Yeah Lurch I'm just a T-shirt kind of guy, like Craig. But like I said I'm happy buying whatever you guys choose to pick since it supports the website.

Not a bad site Scando. Some nice shirts there. Here are two I didn't mind.

http://www.kombat.com.au/design.php?state=load&swf=45c022343197b.swf

Bugger it didn't save them!

I modified the two going for Black on Red or White on Black only. I could definately see my self wearing one of those with the ausZcar.com logo on it. Have a go changing around your self like I did. Two tone colours seem better than the 3 in the example. Please share your thoughts guys & girls.   :D