Photo

AusZcar Merchandise!

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

Poll: What wold you Prefer? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

What wold you Prefer?

1. T-Shirt (11 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Polo Shirt (22 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 xa1973

xa1973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:12 PM

One of each and a sew on patch for the bomber jacket, winters coming.......

#22 zedevan

zedevan

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:28 PM

In regards to the logo, it saying AusZcar with australia underneath no longer makes any sense?!? where as vicZcar it made a whole lot of it

I'd b up for a tshirt and maybe a cap depending what they look like - i dont mind the datsun ones that are out there currently

I'd love a sticker for my daily that said 'my other cars a datsun' with www.auszcar.com small offcentre underneath it

#23 chris240

chris240

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts
  • Tagline:When in doubt...mumble.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

1 x XL polo shirt....suggest dark grey or charcoal.
Gav, Sulio, Im calling on a favour from a signage company for some "proper" stickers , given weve already got them set up as 'print ready" the hard works been done. I gave the guy a pretty big job last month, so hopefully he can scratch my back for some decent vinyl stickers.  :)
p.s. Sulio , its not the guy thats making up the banner for you, its someone else, so dont mention it to him  :-X :-X
cheers

#24 mossy

mossy

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

Put me down for a tshirt if you put a 240z pic on there as well

#25 Mr240z

Mr240z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
  • Tagline:The one and only Mr240z

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

i'd be in for a shirt

And 1 xxxxs for Benjamin.....Mike's new little man.

And I'll take a shirt and hat.

#26 Michael

Michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

1 x XL polo shirt....suggest dark grey or charcoal.
Gav, Sulio, Im calling on a favour from a signage company for some "proper" stickers , given weve already got them set up as 'print ready" the hard works been done. I gave the guy a pretty big job last month, so hopefully he can scratch my back for some decent vinyl stickers.  :)
p.s. Sulio , its not the guy thats making up the banner for you, its someone else, so dont mention it to him  :-X :-X
cheers

Ah, Cool, Well I Work at the bentleigh sign company in cheltenham (4k's from ashs place,) So i "Might" Be able to organise some stickers printed onto clear vinyl, Not sure of the cost as im in the Fab/Spraypainting area, But, If the artworks made up i can only find out a price, - Since we are a bigger company, might be able to work out a cost price deal, But ill Ask someone Upstairs If you can send me off the Artwork/Rough idea of how many logos we could use.
Let me know mate Mick

*Since Ash lives Very close to work, So if need be i could drop them off at his place Anyway let me know - Mick

#27 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,400 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:57 PM

We should try and create T-shirt like this ;).
http://importbible.c...?collection=all

Really nice website too I think.

#28 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:37 AM

I agree Gavin lets do it once and do it right. Make it a little arty or abstract. Lets not have the same boring T-shirts as other Clubs. Even buy 20-30 T-shirts with an abstract or techno pattern on it (subtle of course) then simply put the logo on it? Emproided would be nicer than a patch. This would be easy to organise. I like the Fairlady shirt on Gavin's link and even has room on the left breast for a black Auszcar.com logo. I think a few people should bring their ideas to the Vic meeting and interstaters put there opinions or ideas on here so we can take it to the mass's in a couple of weeks. Make a decision on costs, design etc. Take the orders and money, then do it.
I am definately up for a shirt if it's got some style or class about it, but not so sure if it's just a plain old T-shirt with something slapped on it. And yes Jane I agree maybe a polo would be nice. We had some nice polo's made up for a Tassie trip years ago by Bluegum. They were pretty good quality.

#29 Jospef

Jospef

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

How about a shirt with a big Datsun logo on the back and the AusZcar logo on the chest corner? I'd buy that.

#30 chris240

chris240

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts
  • Tagline:When in doubt...mumble.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

well wasnt that quick !! our regular signage company made me some stickers for a nominal fee. Much better quality than our 1st attempt. I fixed up the guy $-wise, and I'll keep a handfull for the Canberra guys. The remainder I'll donate to Sulio-Craig-Lurch for onselling.
the big ones are 450mm long !!
edit..
(craig, he made up 30 of each size, so I'll send down approx 2 doz of each size)

Attached Thumbnails

• 7466_.jpg

#31 Lurch ™

Lurch ™

Curator of the 'Gavin Collection'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,607 posts
  • Tagline:In my Den of Rust & Sin

Posted 24 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

Awesome Chris! ;D

#32 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:09 PM

Hey they look nice Chris. How many did you get? Maybe we can get hold of them before our meeting on the 12/5/09. Great work. It's little things like this where people chip in and make life easier for all of us. We have more contacts out there in cyber space for certain things than we think. That's another thing off the list and we have the new "Banner" arriving next week. Ha.   :D

#33 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

Jane you could always change the 260 to a 280.  ;D

#34 reverendzed

reverendzed

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Tagline:I'm Dave & Yes! I'm a real Revhead..er Reverend...

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:05 PM

Jane a big fat black Texta will quickly turn a 260 into a 280....or you could just sell the 280 and shop for a 260...at least you won't have problems with the stickers then! ;D

#35 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:07 PM

ha what a thread. I've been away and had some issues getting on the net. Chris, I won't say anything to the banner guy. Cool stickers. Looks like we have a bit of organising to do before the next meeting.

Sulio

#36 Lightmaster240z

Lightmaster240z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Tagline:I spend to much money on my 240z with ......

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:34 PM

nice new sticker yea  ;D time to replace the sad old one on the back of the pig ::)

#37 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,400 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

Guys I'm going to try and create a cool custom shirt using a tutorial like this:
http://www.layersmag...re-apparel.html

Seems like a great way to make a cool looking shirt that doesn't have that "boring" feel to it.

Note: I promise not to use a written off Zed as an image. I'll dig up some nice Fairlady image or something.

#38 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

Go for it Gav. Keep me posted as I am tempted just to order half a dozen of those other Fairlady Zed shirts from Canada I think they were.

#39 modular9

modular9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:28 PM

gav : That style of tshirt will be an exxy exercise to print. Came up with something similar for a client and they balked at the price of the printing. I dont want you to lose your shirt ( the pun was unintentional ) on the cost.

Praps a tame printer might take it on though. But with the price of a good shirt + printing + profit for the site you might not want to get all excited with a design like that when the cost might blow out to $60 odd a shirt to the end user

#40 Lurch ™

Lurch ™

Curator of the 'Gavin Collection'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,607 posts
  • Tagline:In my Den of Rust & Sin

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

I've been in touch with a local Embroiderer & am waiting for the quote to come back.
I will have a Medium, Large & X/Large Polo's on display at the next meet at the Jag clubrooms.
I can get other sizes as needed.

This is colour scheme I have chosen. I am trying to keep it reasonably smart looking :)
The Auszcar.com logo will be embroided on the front left & a larger full width one across the upper back.
A Zed outline on the back was going to be too hard & WAAAAAAYYY too expensive, sadly.

I am still working on the Caps...

Feedback is welcome!

Attached Thumbnails

• 7519_.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users