Sign in to follow this  
BenZed

Ben's garage (used parts)

i also owned the l20et that john had. i also had a l28et dizzy. the l20et dizzy and the l28et dizzy both had different serial numbers but i could not see any difference in appearance

Think Mick answered it already but Im happy to take a pic of the spare I have with the cap off.

brand new strut tower bar for 240Z (presumably 260Z too).

I got this for my car but it doesn't clear my fuel injection rail any better than the last one.

Fine for anybody else, $200 delivered.

post-853-144023618725_thumb.jpg

According to the box the brand is Strut Tower Bar  ;D

Looks like Cusco but doesn't have any markings.

post-853-144023619441_thumb.jpg

As I mentioned elsewhere I have a set of 17x8.5 +4 and 17x9.5 -19 Rotas for sale with tyres for $1100. If you want to use them on a Zed with ZG flares you will need 20mm spacers on the front, which I will throw in for free.

Yes they are Rota RB 8-spokes, see the KHGC110 thread for pics

hey mate, im after a pair of guards for a 260z 2 seater... would urs be suitable? haha sorry if this is a noob question but iv only just paid for my first z project...

im in sydney btw so pickup would be best...

cheers

Yes they will go on. You just need to cut holes for the repeater lights (if you want to fit them).

They are still in my shop so you can pick them up at 13 Bourke St North Parramatta.

Ok here's something you won't see every day.

I have an L20ET engine from a GC211 Skyline. That's a 6-cylinder L20 with factory fuel injection and turbo.

The car it cam out of had only 71730km on the clock. I've attached a pic of it still in the car.

It appears to be a reasonable thing, not leaky and comes with a clutch. Unfortunately the distributor is missing for some reason and there is no loom or ECU but the rest of the injection system seems intact. The turbo doesn't have too much shaft play so it's probably fine. With an electronic dizzy and aftermarket ECU it should be easy enough to get this going, or you might want to swap the bits onto a larger L-series instead.

Price is $750, cheap freight available too contact me for prices.

Hi Ben,

Is this still available?