#41 roastbeef

roastbeef

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:47 AM

Hi
I'm in London, but my Z is in Australia.
I went to most of the usual places in sydney to see if they could do something similar with trim as the pictures above but somehow it wasn't quite the same. Always ends up looking a bit 'autosalon' spec. If anyone does know of a good quality retrimmer I also want to know! Be a lot easier than shipping from europe.
I have fired off an email to the company last week but haven't got a reply yet. Will follow it up with a phone call next week.

shall keep you posted

#42 74zzz

74zzz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:53 AM

hey guys just wondering..... on the first page of this thread there are some pics of some really nice door trims.......just wondering this new old stock thing... does it include the backing cards or is it only for the trim that goes on the door cards..... my door cards are rooted and dont think i can be bothered trying to repair the backings

#43 mossy

mossy

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:02 AM

They are the full door trims with cards, if they have any left.

#44 paulz

paulz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Tagline:New Member

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

i am also after a set of 260z off white door trims with the chrome strips and woodgrain- the only place i could find factory door trims was from z car source USA at over $1,100 us - do you have a contact address to purchase from Japan

#45 reverendzed

reverendzed

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Tagline:I'm Dave & Yes! I'm a real Revhead..er Reverend...

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:31 AM

Hey paulz,
I can supply retrims that fit over the door card in off white, let me k now if you want more details.
Rev.

#46 paulz

paulz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Tagline:New Member

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

Thanks for that yes i am interested my actual door cards are pretty good so the correct off white trim would be fine - i am in Melbourne ps does it have the chrome strip and wood grain thanks Paulz

#47 Z

Z

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:38 PM

Hi, just a note to say I had a set of black 240 door trims delivered just before Christmas from "guru" Trevor - gave him c/card, $500 delivered to Brisbane. The trims are new... Peerrfect! Give him a call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users