For Koni Shocks Best Price and service

• Moderators

For the best price (well for me anyways!!) if you were after Koni Shocks for your zed, send Ray Bell an email. Received today a new pair of 8641-1060SPORTS for only $555 inc delivery! Rec retail from Toperformance is $783 for the pair. Few emails later, got the shocks in around a week. Contact details are;

Ray Bell,

r (at) ybell dot net

Email him for details or questions; always replies promptly!

• Moderators

Lurch, I found him by chance in the OzDat forums; when I was searching for Koni's on Google. Found a mobile number and called!

Mossy, Not sure what part numbers they are quoting, mine are the 8641-1060SPORT which are adjusted externaly rather than the reds having to be removed, bottomed out then the shaft rotated then re-installed! Plus their price is in US dollars without shipping.

Peter, I called whole sale suspension and they priced them at $650 a pair without shipping. I'm thinking you may have had to buy them for me to get that good price.

• 4 months later...

Dimitri, were the inserts you got shortend ones? I.e. 300ZX Z31 inserts or something else?

I need to get a full set for Sul's RS30, but it will need a shorter insert because it can be lowered so far...