About Otomoto

BenZed

Hello, thanks for reading.

As many forum members will already know, Otomoto is a performance parts shop in Sydney.

I own the shop and have owned four 240Zs, including this one:

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,2043.0.html

At Otomoto we stock a variety of parts that should interest Zed owners, such as Rota wheels and HSD coilover sleeve kits.

We also distribute OS Giken clutches and carbon/FRP parts from Restored in Japan. If you need parts from OER or Kameari we can get those too.

If you want something specific send BenZed a PM or call (02) 8677 4890.

Our new shop is at 13 Bourke Street, North Parramatta so feel free to drop in if you're in Sydney.

Ben

hey ben, i really like the look of the steering wheel you supply. do you also have the boss kits to suit? i'm presuming you would need a short one to allow for the dish?

also do you still do second hand oldschool rims? i'm after some 15 x 8 (or around that, may even consider 14's)...i love the look of the rotas, but am after something a little different, alternatively i was thinking sportmax 002. to be honest i'm worried every zed in australia will soon be rolling on rota rb's! not that that's a bad thing mind you...

hey ben, i really like the look of the steering wheel you supply. do you also have the boss kits to suit? i'm presuming you would need a short one to allow for the dish?

also do you still do second hand oldschool rims? i'm after some 15 x 8 (or around that, may even consider 14's)...i love the look of the rotas, but am after something a little different, alternatively i was thinking sportmax 002. to be honest i'm worried every zed in australia will soon be rolling on rota rb's! not that that's a bad thing mind you...

Sorry no boss kits yet. They will fit a Nardi boss, but as you mention a short one is preferable.

As for the old school rims please see the post about this.

PM me if there is a specific Rota rim you want.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Went to Wakefield a couple of weekends ago. The Zed was a bit of a handful, since I still haven't touched the suspension or brakes (had an epic spin into turn one). Also had a mystery fuel leak from the filler and the recently-rebuilt box kept popping out of third gear on decel... just my list of excuses for only doing 1:12 laps  ;)

I'll head down again once the issues are sorted. Here's a pic from the local snappers at Wakefield.

post-853-144023521186_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i always seem to get the mystery fuel filler problems as well when on track.

i tried a budget fix on the day -putting a plastic bag on the inner screw cap to very minimal effect.

I imagine it will require a new rubber gasket in the cap itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...