Grampians Drive 23/24th May '09

C.A.R.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys...but I'm unable to spare the weekend away from work as I've got sick staff which means 'I'm it!'  :P I'll be praying you guys have a safe and exciting trip to the grampians, catch you on the next time around!

Rev.

Yes meeting at 9am outbound Shell servo on the Westgate. Departure 9:15am. We will catch up with the guys in Ballarat about 10:15 and drive on to Halls Gap for lunch about 12ish. Craig and Dale have some plans for some fun roads for the run up to the Grampians.

Remember guys, CB radios channel 16 as always!

Sulio

Yep what Sulio said. Exact route will be given on the morning. Will see you in Ballarat somewhere Dale. Have your CB's on 16 and we will catch you around 10.15. Should be a great trip.

Sorry guys...but I'm unable to spare the weekend away from work as I've got sick staff which means 'I'm it!'   :P I'll be praying you guys have a safe and exciting trip to the grampians, catch you on the next time around!

Rev.

Not the Reverend.. :'( Who shall guide this wayward flock.

We should meet at Dalee's place

Rather you didn't post the street No up here, but Sulio has been here a number of times and should be able to find the way with his eyes closed.  ;D

And/or we can meet you at the end of my street, very easy to get to just take the first (biggest) Ballarat exit off the freeway and keep driving.  If you can see Mcdonalds you have gone to far, go around the roundabout and come back the way you came.

We will be on CB or mobile - which Sulio has.

Guys I am afraid I will have to bail out, will have to be in work this weekend deadline on monday that we won't hit otherwise.

Really not happy, was looking forward to the run.

Enjoy the scenery

Ade

To my limited knowledge this is the list:-

Craig    (Just rang and reconfirmed our room is OK) Dinner still in the bar  :-(

Lurch

Sulio

Dale

Scoota

Evan

I am not sure about Michel even though he said he had confirmed. Was there anyone else from Ballarat. I thought you had 3-4 people? Anyone else I have missed?

Hey Guys! Well after a Engine rebuild, I could make it to the grampians trip, But will end up abit short for everyday needs, So don't think ill be able to make it, But i might pop around to the meeting point for a chat if thats okay? =D

Yea i think so too  >:(  1/2 of the Ballarat crew are on target.... havin a car like the Z is about sharing it's beauty with the broader community.

But anyways we will go away and be full on ROCK STARS for the weekend. :P

LOl

Rob (Fuzzy Drop Bear) is still unconfirmed...............

Yeah, sorry, I won't be able to make this one. If there's another one in the winter months I'll most likely have some spare time away from work to come along.

Have a great weekend guys!

Have a Great trip Guys, I know i was abit heavy on the way back, But have a Wedding to attend later today ><!!

Anyway on the Plus side, Car Ran great but seems Gravely Short of induction with the Su's ><! Looks like some tripples are in order... hmmm

Top weekend as predicted!

Great Roads, Great company (even if there was only 6 of us :( ) & very good accommodation.

Sulio's new leccy fuel pump stopped working & Scoota's engine is now in need of a rebuild :P

Quite a successfull WE!