Sign in to follow this  
nedloh312

Sydney Meet -28th

So any suggestions on what people would like to do?

Maybe meet up sometime around 4-5pm, drive somewhere decent for some dinner and photos?

Can we have peoples input on where we would like to meet as i know people come from all over?

I probably wont be able to make it until around 7... Would be good to have an undercover place in case of bad weather.... I live a fair way south so am uncertain of good places. Possibly somewhere on King Georges Rd?

king georges road is good

will have to be at the shell servo which has lone star next to it

cause there is sufficient parking

peter

Okay :) Sounds great, can you give me a Google maps URL so i can wack it into my iPhone so i know how to get there :) Be my first time driving around sydney by myself so... :)

so you guys are looking for something to do when the night before there is a decent gathering of old school dattos and other cars no doubt going to the drive ins to watch a car related movie? i have an idea. why don't you go to the drive ins to watch a car related movie...?

King Georges road mm nice trek for me, but thats cool.

So 7pm King georges Rd is a start, whats our destination?

Are you for REAL..........

nedloh312 is driving 5 hours to meet up.

Your about 25km's away....Thats about 15mins in my Zed.....Zoom..Zoom...Zoom

And for you Peter you had to find another bloody shell servo.......

iPhones are awesome :D  I have Text To Speech GPS navigation on mine now :D I jailbroke it the other night after months of putting it off and i wish i had done it sooner :D:D.. I actually have 2 :) I couldn't help it, when the first one came out i had to have it! Then the second one came out and i bought that on release day aswell haha! Anyways, i can't wait for this! Bloody exciting :D

so you guys are looking for something to do when the night before there is a decent gathering of old school dattos and other cars no doubt going to the drive ins to watch a car related movie? i have an idea. why don't you go to the drive ins to watch a car related movie...?

What you say makes sense, however Nedloh wont be in Sydney that day. It would be nice for only Zeds anyways ;)

well all i can say hopefully my black zed is back from the shop after new suspension and brand new rear diff conversion

and i can help RACEBORN (amir) get my old white zed registered so he can bring it along aswell

so if you guys wanna lend a hand helping me and him getting it ready for rego you are more than welcome

besides neds car is a 2+2 so if i need a lift im sure he will offer lol

peter

Out of all the cars I have bought, Pete has done way above and beyond any other person has done for me as a seller. I think he will be seeing a nice box of Asahi once this is all over for all his efforts and kindness :) And guys, seriously, if anyone feels like lending me and Pete a hand, we'd love some, I really really want to have the car to go for a cruise ASAP! :)

shit yeah

amir you just got to put on a bbq and pick me up from home so i can drink my beer at your place and help you fix the car while im drunk will be an awesome experience lol

so guys all helping hands needed for this ill bring the snags

ps this will be happening next week so it can be ready for the cruise

peter

Hahahah! Yer, i can offer a lift to anyone that needs one :) My Zed was just loaded onto the truck today and i have watched the vid that Lurch sent me of it being loaded on around 20 times :) I can't stop watching it  ::) ::)

ahahaha

lol

here is a vidoe of my zed from the inspection before i bought it

check that out

peter

remove suspension and put back in

And tidy up some wiring not to much

If there is about 2 or 3 people working on it

Should have it done in about half a day

I can be site manager if need be, although, there will need to be beer and pizza supplied so i can do my tasks correctly  ;D ;D ::)

hmmm if there is coke and pizza i'll be in. Beer for after work :) I dont mind tidying electrics... Well, thats a lie, I hate it but I'm up for a lot when pizza is involved...

Okay so she's in my garage now (thanks to Pete)!

I'd love some help to get a few things fixed on a car to get it ready for the blue slip + registration process.

From what Pete told me, this needs to be done:

* Interior vacuums and wipe-down (I am doing this tonight)

* Exterior wash (I will do this later this week)

* Remove suspension, remove spacers / washers (original owner raised the car, don't ask me why). Bring the car back to standard height. ** NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE**

* Bleed the brakes, replace with fresh fluid. ** NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE **

I was thinking of doing this on this Sunday during the day, and maybe then order some pizza and drinks and chat :)

So, anyone keep to help?  :-[  ;D

Okay so she's in my garage now (thanks to Pete)!

* Interior vacuums and wipe-down (I am doing this tonight)

* Exterior wash (I will do this later this week)

These things your doing yourself.....

I,m looking for a hand to do these......

One bunch of banana's to anyone that can Help..........

Anyone up for a drive this weekend..