Sydney Meet -28th

nedloh312

These things your doing yourself.....

I,m looking for a hand to do these......

One bunch of banana's to anyone that can Help..........

Pauly I am happy to give you a hand if you like. Once my car is on the road, we can just meet up at a car wash and work together on it ;)

As for the bananas, um, you can keep em. I can only be bribed with a (decent) coffee or Japanese food (and beer)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys

doesnt look like i can make this cruise as i have my cousins bday to attend

but if its a early day meet up ill come but have to be gone by 5.30pm lol

i know u cant put time restrictions on fun but i have to sorry lol

peter

Thanks alot guys, I cancelled something important for this..........

From now on there's -1 sydney boy

p.s there's now 3 x N.S.W  Zed boys "NEW CLUB" you know who you are.......

see ya....

ohhh lame, i was looking forward to this :'(

why so sad? two people pulled out. doesn't mean the meet has to be put off.

look, you've got two big things on. one is the friday drive ins with all the datsun boys. should be a fun night.

the other is a late saturday run to cumberland maccas. each saturday about 70 cars are there at any given moment with a constant stream of people coming and going. i don't get some of you. you're on a car forum which means you're car freaks and yet no one goes there. i can't imagine anything better than getting together 5+ z's and hanging out amidst car freaks of all sorts. and before some nuclear paranoia pipes up about defect stations and whatnot, your cars are factory spec compared to the hot rods, drift dogs and rice boxes that hang out there.

why so sad? two people pulled out. doesn't mean the meet has to be put off.

look, you've got two big things on. one is the friday drive ins with all the datsun boys. should be a fun night.

the other is a late saturday run to cumberland maccas. each saturday about 70 cars are there at any given moment with a constant stream of people coming and going. i don't get some of you. you're on a car forum which means you're car freaks and yet no one goes there. i can't imagine anything better than getting together 5+ z's and hanging out amidst car freaks of all sorts. and before some nuclear paranoia pipes up about defect stations and whatnot, your cars are factory spec compared to the hot rods, drift dogs and rice boxes that hang out there.

George

Your the man  ;)

i can't imagine anything better than getting together 5+ z's and hanging out amidst car freaks of all sorts. and before some nuclear paranoia pipes up about defect stations and whatnot, your cars are factory spec compared to the hot rods, drift dogs and rice boxes that hang out there.

Cheap Shot... But probably fair, I hate defect bays... But I'm all engineered now :) So no dramas to be had :) On that note are you bringing the beast then???

What time are we meeting up?

I'll try and get some of the electricals tidied up for the night, try... I will be in my shed all day armouring for friends for a tournament we are fighting in a couple of months... So I probably wont get anything done on the car....

I just registered my mini back on the road today so I am enjoying it atm :)

Saturday night 8:30 - Denos Diner at 886 Princes Hwy Tempe. Access from East side of the Hwy and it's a short drive to the M5 that will take us to Cumberland Maccas for car p0rn.

Place has nice hotdogs, kebabs etc for anyone that might want to grab a bite. Lots of parking on site. Check the link below for map if anyone doesn't know how to get there.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?source=s_q&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=886+Princes+hwy+tempe+nsw&fb=1&split=1&gl=au&cid=7616791119550143600&li=lmd&z=14&t=m