Hi all,

I'm Zoe, but everyone calls me skunk, 17, from Vic, and obviously I love Datsuns.

Dream car = 240Z or 260 [2 seaters of course] with an RB20 or possibly a rotary.

In the process of looking for one to begin the process of building a show car over the next few years.

Not extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the engine side of things and such, hence the mechanic boyfriend, but certainly keen to learn.

For now, thats it I guess. Will be cruising around, lurking mainly. Hunting for that special car to call my own.

x

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, its the boyfriends idea. Loves his rice and rotaries XD

Like i said, still not sure what my plans are with it, but I dont want just looks, or just speed. I want a nice combination :)

• Moderators

Welcome! Good luck with your search.....Rotaries have found their way into nearly everything...even HQ Holdens...remember the Mazda Pacer? Flop of course....

What's wrong with 4 seater's? They are clearly the best.

Where does it say there's something wrong with 4 seater's..

If you one of us lucky ones you wouldn't be pulling your own chain..

2 seater sports car, not a family mover..

Welcome.

Don't touch Pauly's wang.

HTH.

Haha noted. Thanks. lol

And I do like the 4 seaters, Dad used to have one.

But I really do prefer the look of the coupes. Nicer roof line, much sleeker.

Still sexy regardless.

Haha

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Where does it say there's something wrong with 4 seater's..

If you one of us lucky ones you wouldn't be pulling your own chain..

2 seater sports car, not a family mover..

Doesn't say that anywhere. She just said "two seater's, of course". I'm supporting my 2+2, don't want its feelings to get hurt.

P.s welcome to the forums, Skunk. Hope you find what you're looking for.

2+2's go faster of course! But they are ugly as sin :-)

If you get a 4 seater grab a 280zx, at least the back seats weren't an after thought :-)!!!

What :|. Every time I see a 280zx my eyes sting a little.

guys dint fight about which one is the best ::) at the end of the day they are all zeds, and are all good in their own way.

the old saying goes horses for courses,  if you wand a nice cruise car go for a 280zx,

if you want a balls to the wall sports car go a 240/260z 2 seater, and if you want something in between go a 260z 2+2

greetings from the act. But not canberra. Canberra sux. Tuggeranong is the good act place to be. still sux though.

Nothing wrong with any datsuns. but if you want something fast and a hatch go for a 1200 coupe and then stick a ca18det in it bord out to 2l and running a disco potato. then tub the rear end and stick some hot rubber in it. Hehe 700kg of fighting datto. hehe then watch the passangers grab hold of the jesus bar and scream. (project yet to come and may be subject to copy right Devise Automotive A.C.T.)

nah the datsuns are good cruisers no matter what. Everyone here will help you out somehow. Dont be ashamed to ask for help or anything. Good look finding a good car.

Dingo Dave

interesting reading guys? but way off topic :o :o :o

as for the 1200 instead of boring the ca18det why not go for the sr20

also i would hate to split hairs but they way 750kg standard so would be closer to 800kg with a ca18det

they handle much better with the original a series ;) .... I do miss my 1200 it was faaassttt