75 260

XRQTR

Yep I've decided I need to sell the car, I will be putting it back on ebay again but thought I'd put it here first, I need to get $15K to get me out of the shit at the moment and that is what I'll be starting the auction at. I may drop the price but not by much as I really need to organize some cash flow to get the business running the way it needs to be. I don't want to but I have no real choice as the dimwit has really put me behind the 8 ball with a shop I didn't need but I'm not about to quit.

So ye $15K

0419 383 759

• Moderators

There's only one problem with "watchers"...It's all they do! It may help to get the roadworthy for it. Many people want the "drive way no more to pay" thing. Especially the younger buyers who's parents will be forking out the cash. They want a guarantee the car is %100. Just what I found selling cars on ebay.

There's only one problem with "watchers"...It's all they do! It may help to get the roadworthy for it. Many people want the "drive way no more to pay" thing. Especially the younger buyers who's parents will be forking out the cash. They want a guarantee the car is %100. Just what I found selling cars on ebay.

Ditto

:)

• Moderators

All I can say is that's a different market. Most of the time you find people that know what they are doing buying those sort of cars. Who bought the ute? middle aged? had "a few" Fords before? Just guessing there. Chances are most of the younger guys (or girls) are after a zed who don't know much about cars and will have to rely on mechanics to get it going which as we all know costs a fair bit. I just speak from experience having sold only around a dozen cars ranging from 300ZX's to Toyota Corolla's and Evo's. Everyone of those buyers favoured the RWC. Its entirely up to you how you want to sell it; just telling you what I've found with most tyre kickers.

Just an idea, but you could point out on your ad that Shannons gives a free windscreen every year, so they can get that replaced by their insurance right off the bat for free :)

Also I gotta agree about the drive away no more to pay thing, my parents loaned me a couple grand to help afford the car at the time, and it was a major selling point to them that I would not have to muck around with mechanics and roadworthy's.

my 2c. :)

• Administrators

Just an idea, but you could point out on your ad that Shannons gives a free windscreen every year, so they can get that replaced by their insurance right off the bat for free :)

Sorry to go off topic here, but since when?

Just changed to $15K buy now, I have really been put in a bad place by the dimwit I went into business with only weeks ago and need to move this quick, I am also selling the XW if anyone is interested, the Volvo will also go once the motor is in or if someone wants it as is let me know.

Thanks

Stef

I agree. I have a friend looking at buying a 2 seater of some description and he has been looking at this ( i think he might be a watcher not sure on that )  more pics needed I think. He doesnt know the z as well as some and is having some trouble working out what he is looking at. At the price you have it at ( worth it if i had the money I'd jump on it ) it is the  same range as a really good z32 tt and an average r32 gtr which are the other cars he is looking at.

So...

interior :

Other than the passenger side and the shot from drivers quarter we dont see what the drivers side seat looks like. Also I know it is a 2 seater and you shouldnt be too worried about what is behind the seats but a shot of the rear interior would be good. At present we only know that the left side of the interior is in good condition.

Exterior :

more angles. I know what the RBR's look like and it "looks" like you have the black inserts but my mate cant visualise it even though i photoshopped Sulio's car to look like yours. More pics might help it sell.

When i sold my xb coupe on ebay i took 12 for the advert and had a link to 90 more. Just saying from an interstate possible buyers point of view, it would be much better if the buyer could see more of the car before making the decision to get on a plane and look at it for him/her-self.

Just my 2 cents to help.

GL with the sale. I wish wish wish i had the money. this is exactly what i would be looking for in a z.

Mike

From my experience with ebay, couldn't give a rats back end how many watchers as I had near 100 last time but not one genuine buyer, plenty of offers but not followed through when I asked them to call me.

If any of your mates are keen then try telling them to look here as most of what I have is here, if they are genuine then maybe they might try contacting me themselves.

So do I mate otherwise I may even lose my property which is security on another loan that I'm now having difficulty servicing.

Look guys I'm open to offers, I honestly am, you might be surprised just how negotiable I am on this car right now.

Make me an offer, this could be the best value car you will get at the moment.

is this an actual 2seater out the factory or you've just taken the rear seats out making it a 2seater?

correct me if im wrong but i thought it was only the 74 260z's that were 2seaters.

you cant really see from your pics if its the earlier shorter shell or the later 2by2 style