FS: FASTLADY Z HAS TO GO !! can come with light race trailer for right buyer

mayhem

Model: 240z,  HS30-00990

ENGINE:    rb25det with brand new garrett GT2876R  and wolf 3D management .. is now 260 rwkw 3inch mandrel bent straight through exhaust                   

gear box:    5 speed rb25 box with new excedy sprung brass button

suspension:koni adjustable yellow inserts with adjustable coil overs king springs all new when built new whiteline sway bar, bushes, bearings etc and custom pillow ball mounts

brakes: referbed hilux 4 pots on fount dba cross drilled and slotted rotors front and back with 280 rear calipers cooling ducts to brakes also fitted

wheels: work meisters SP1 17x8 -12 offset  .. absolute worth there weight in gold not thats much as they weigh 9kg each

interior: racing buckets 1/2 roll cage fiber dash with all new VDO roosterpit white gauges apexi avcr boost controller .... turbo timer nismo drift shift knob , new carpet cd player with 6-9 speakers in boxes in behind seats.... central locking main battery isolating switch battery mounted in rear .... swede steering wheel

Item Condition:  Excellent / Show Car stripped to semi race spec

Body: just been done about 10 months ago... fiber glass front guards, bonnet, head lamp buckets, ZG flares and dash all rust cut out and new sheet metal put in place

Price and Payment Conditions: offers round  $25,000 considered not firm on price

Engineers Certificate: Yes done only mid last year covers everything done the car!

more updates soon as there is to many things to mention!

Contact Details: PM / benmahony@hotmail.com / Mobile 0420997995 views welcome

post-517-144023512636_thumb.jpg

post-517-144023512643_thumb.jpg

post-517-144023512644_thumb.jpg

post-517-144023512645_thumb.jpg

Don't let all that hard work go down the drain. Awesome car.

I see too many people do up Zeds, run low on cash towards the end of the project and give it away. I was in the same boat but am glad I hung onto mine. To all you Zed people get out there drive your car and enjoy it. don't keep it in the garage needing work all the time otherwise you will lose interest.  ???

Just some advise from an old Zedman who needs some company on these drives.  ::)

Don't let all that hard work go down the drain. Awesome car.

I see too many people do up Zeds, run low on cash towards the end of the project and give it away. I was in the same boat but am glad I hung onto mine. To all you Zed people get out there drive your car and enjoy it. don't keep it in the garage needing work all the time otherwise you will lose interest.  ???

Just some advise from an old Zedman who needs some company on these drives.  ::)

too true. i often thought of selling mine when it was running rough. now that it's all good and driving often i wouldn't dream of selling.

tidy looking car. need bigger pics. :)

its on the dyno as we speak im hoping that it will be done tonight .. let you know... Garrett also keep a larger turbine housing for it ... think i may need it but they are going to see how this goes keep you informed

• 3 weeks later...

could do with the larger tirbine housing they to do one if you dont buy it in that format for $215 but it could be intake not flowing it seems to flatten out at about 7 grand so its just a matter of spending more on it to flow

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...