FS: FASTLADY Z HAS TO GO !! can come with light race trailer for right buyer

mayhem

• Administrators

Hey buddy send me some details / photos so we can get her on the "new" frontpage www.viczcar.com/auszcar

gavindoolan (at) gmail.com

Its a shame all my featured cars on the site are up for sale :(.

Mayhem, you might want to change your ebay ad, you've got the car listed in car parts and accessories and no picture in the 240z search page, when someone searches 240z and the different catergories come up, if someone clicks on the car catergory your car won't come up.

• 2 months later...

In an effort to be helpful, I reckon it's a beauty but I've never been a fan of aftermarket rear lights on a 240. I wonder if this might be stopping others? Something to think about, maybe just change back to stock rears if you think it would help. Just brainstorming as for own personal taste it's a beauty apart from this!??????

Good luck with the sale, worth every penny. I know you put alot of work into it.

Cheers,

Sulio

Yeah rear lights and front headlight buckets is eventually what turned me off of it, things if I bought your I would change straight away, but to get a zed for that price and then have to modify it again to look more like what I'd like was the nail in the coffin.

No offense intended, just my opinion, maybe a little reasoning behind why a potential buyer was turned off. I very nearly bought the plane tickets to come over for a look. Otherwise a very nice looking car!

Aaron

bad timing most likely. i think the car is great with or without the original taillights.

i remember i offered $28,000 back when you were first interested in selling, since then i've spent alot of the that on my project & tools. if i could buy it now i would. oh well  :P might have to save really really quickly!!

best of luck, just hope whoever buys it looks after it how it should be looked after.  :)

when will it be appearring in the magazine?

might have to save really really quickly!!

best of luck, just hope whoever buys it looks after it how it should be looked after.  :)

when will it be appearring in the magazine?

you might have to lol

um i got in contact with jason as he has been overseas doing features over there and he said before x mas he cant say really.... so anyone guess